• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

phpdzcCt5.jpg

phpeOQK9x.jpg

Irene helped by Mark Lee

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is using his wife, who he cheated/tried to cheat on, with 12 women (and counting) to win sympathy. How much lower can you go?

Load up on guns and bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend
She's over-bored and self-assured
Oh no, I know a dirty word

Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello

With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us

A teeko pek, an asshole
A fuglyto, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay

A denial, a denial
A denial, a denial
A denial, a denial
A denial, a denial
A denial!!!:biggrin:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mar 11, 2010
'It's all my fault'
By Foong Woei Wan

ST_15284540.jpg
20100311_MKWOO_Jack_Neo_Presser_img_main.jpg

Jack Neo faced the media briefly on Thursday morning and apologised for his affairs with several young women, which have hogged the headlines for over five days after his mistress went public.
-- ST PHOTO: DESMOND LIM

A CONTRITE Jack Neo faced the media briefly on Thursday morning and apologised for his affairs with several young women, which have hogged the headlines for over five days after his mistress went public.
'It's all my fault,' Singapore's most successful film-maker, 50, told a packed press conference held at an auditorium in Scorpio East Building on Paya Lebar Road, where his production house is based.
Dressed in a black and white checked shirt, a grim-looking Neo, with his wife Irene Kng, 46, by his side, said in Mandarin: 'This has nothing to do with anyone else.
'I am lucky my wife has forgiven me. I am sorry she has to put up with the pain which no other woman could have gone through.'
At this point, he broke down and cried, burying his face in his hands.
When he regained his composure, he urged the media to give him 'a second chance', adding: 'I hope this is the last time we will speak to the press.'
His wife then spoke up.
'I love Jack. I love my marriage and I love my family,' said a sad-looking Madam Kng, dressed in a purple top and jeans.
Her voice choking, she added: 'I need your support. I really need your blessings.'
She, too, broke down and sobbed, and had to be helped off the stage by friends. When her knees gave way slightly, the pack of photographers rushed forward. Neo quickly dashed to his wife's side and shouted: 'Get away!'
The whole press conference was over in just five minutes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mar 11, 2010
Wife suspects affair a year ago

MADAM Irene Kng began suspecting that her husband Jack Neo was being unfaithful a year ago when friends told her that they had seen him with freelance model Wendy Chong, 22.

But she chose not to confront the film-maker, whom she has been married to for 27 years and has four children with.

In a telephone interview on Wednesday night with The New Paper, she spoke of her sadness and pain over Neo's betrayal, and why she did not confront him earlier over his affairs, which has drawn criticism from netizens. 'It wasn't like I'd seen them with my own eyes. They were merely suspicions, how could I confront him?'

Maintaining that she still loves Neo and is proud of his achievement, she added: 'As a wife, I felt it was important to keep my trust and faith in the man I love.'

Madam Kng also told TNP that she SMSed her eldest daughter, 19, who is studying overseas, on the day Neo's affair broke in the local newspapers, saying: 'I'm with your daddy's girlfriend now. Your papa is having an affair.'

She had sent the SMS while both parties were meeting at Changi Airport's Crowne Plaza Hotel last Saturday to discuss the matter, shortly after Chong showed up at their Pasir Ris home, demanding to see Neo's wife.

She said her daughter was at first shocked but relieved when told that her parents were fine and would not split up. Madam Kng also assured her three sons that the family would remain together.

Since Chong went public with her two-year affair, several other women have come forward claiming that Neo had also hit on them. They include a 25-year-old actress-hostess and a 21-year-old French student.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haisey! Some people neber learn. Looks like greed has no shame to these people - same same like their PAPy masters. Just leave the cuntry and head to Vancouver lah, spare the children all the hassles here right.

And to stop the continuing numbers game, he should be upfront and tell all his misdeeds with which girl to prevent. Why wait for the press to continue digging nd for other girls to come out.

If he is truly remorseful, he should tell all and then get on with his life and spare his children any more grief.

LIke I said, earlier, these two are really classless and I can't see how any decent and sane person can want to have anything to do with them from here onwards.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From postnew's posting of Irene Kng's interview with the New Paper, I can sense her pain & sincerity.

Still some of her choice of words like 'i close one eye', 'sayang Jack like he is my child' may have infuriated many bros here who felt her actions amount to condoning Jack & that her forgiveness of Jack a sign of her greed clinging on to money. The first I leave to sociologists & the second I don't think so.. Some righteous people here feel she should divorce Jack Neo, but then not them, but her must live with such a traumatic decision.

Irene is a victim here as much as those any other wives whose husbands are unfaithful.

The part about her smsing her daughter very touching.

Give her the benefit of the doubt - it is no crime to bear with shame for sake of wanting to maintain the unity of her family.

If Jack is TRULY remorseful, he must realise it is not the being caught, but his whole value system of thinking nothing of using his showbiz carrot to carry on seemingly innocent flirting & free sex outside of marriage. All the horny chatroom & sms has to stop because he will succumb to worse scenario from habit & experience. This is lifelong challenge after the eventual passing of the storm

Sordid & disgraceful. But sans the celebrity, not uncommon occurence even amongst people we know of.

R

redlightmeansgo

Fuck man so he gets away with some public apology, CCB may he rot in his own vomit and shame

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jack Neo's wife stands by her man

<div align="center"><div class="easy_img_caption" style="margin: 10px 0pt; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); width: 270px;">

irene11.jpg

Irene Kng will stand by her man</p></div></div><p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>Film-maker Jack Neo's wife says she does not care if more women come forward with claims that her scandal-ridden husband has hit on them.</p>
<p>In her first interview since he admitted last Friday to having a two-year affair with actress-model Wendy Chong, 22, Irene Kng told <em>Lianhe Wanbao</em>: "Whatever they want to say, let them say it. We can't stop them and we won't stop them."</p>
<p>She was speaking to the newspaper on Tuesday night, after a second woman, actress-host Foyce Le Xuan, 25, said he wooed her when she signed with his production company, J Team, in 2004.</p>
<p>A third woman, French student Maelle Meurzec, 21, has since gone public about rejecting his romantic overtures when she was a 16-year-old extra in his 2005 film, <em>I Do, I Do</em>.</p>
<p>Asked if it pained her to read more women's accounts of her husband's infidelity,&nbsp;Kng said: "I don't read it. But friends read and tell me about the latest developments.</p>
<p>"I really don't care about what they say."</p>

<p>She said she was still up to her ears in work for three of his movies. "The company has made plans for the whole year, we can't stop. We still have to shoot three movies."</p>
<p>According to comedian Mark Lee's wife, however, Kng broke down in a hotel on Monday night.</p>
<p>Catherine Ng told <em>Shin Min Daily News</em> that she rushed to meet Kng - who had checked into the hotel with her family to hide from reporters - after she received a call from her.</p>
<p>She said&nbsp;Kng wept while recounting what had happened in the past days, as Neo sat in the same room and stayed quiet.</p>
<p>At one point, she said she demanded to know why&nbsp;Kng did not make him break up with Chong, when she had known about them for a year.</p>
<p>Kng told her that she had to wait for him to "realise himself that he has to come home".</p>

<p>The 46-year-old is Neo's second wife and they have four children, aged six to 19. His first wife, whom he married in the 1980s, died after an illness, according to <em>Lianhe Zaobao</em>.</p>
<p>Neo, 50, has said he will speak to the media on Thursday.</p>
<p>The following is an excerpt from the interview with&nbsp;Kng.</p>
<p><strong>How are Jack Neo and you doing?</strong></p>
<p>We're fine, really fine. I must watch my husband, of course. He's just like my baby, I <em>sayang</em> (love) him a bit every day. (Laughs.)</p>
<p><strong><em>Sayang</em> him? Aren't you angry?</strong></p>

<p>To him, this is growing up and learning. I think of him as my child, my fifth child. When there's something like this, he's just like a child, he needs me.</p>
<p><strong>How do you comfort him? Have you said you have forgiven him? Do you still love him?</strong></p>
<p>(Laughs.) No, I can't talk about this. Thanks for the concern, he's really fine.</p>
<p><strong>How has he been spending his time?</strong></p>
<p>He eats, sleeps after that and doesn't do anything after he wakes up. I make time to go out with him and get some air.</p>
<p><strong>How are the children? Do they know about their father's incident?</strong></p>
<p>What do you think? It's in the papers every day. Didn't reporters come to our house? All the children saw it.</p>
<p><strong>Have they asked you about it?</strong></p>
<p>No. They are dealing with it very well. They are going to school every day as usual.</p>

<p><strong>Has he apologised to them?</strong></p>
<p>Mmm. Can we not talk about this? The children are really fine, thanks for the concern.</p>
<p><strong>How has your family been taking it?</strong></p>
<p>They support me. My mother-in-law is also concerned and I really thank her.</p>
<p><strong>Has she made him apologise to you on his knees?</strong></p>
<p>Aiyah, let's not talk about this.</p>
<p><strong>You have come across as being magnanimous. Do you really not mind or have you let things go?</strong></p>
<p>Can we not talk about this?</p>
<p><strong>We hear that Foreign Minister George Yeo spoke to you on the telephone.</strong></p>

<p>The minister was concerned. We did speak on the phone, and I really thank him.</p>

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LIke I said, earlier, these two are really classless and I can't see how any decent and sane person can want to have anything to do with them from here onwards.

PuaCheeByekia ChaoPappypoodle you mother-fucker appear at last !

See thread below:-
http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?t=53747

You fucking coward ! got balls to condemn leongsam & kingrant as 'shapeshifting porlumpars' ?

I don't see you doing that - guess you are just a cowardly bastard !

Limpei buay song you for abusive post insulting my wife & CCTV nonsense .... you puah chee bye, you got no guts to apologise, dare you to go highlight which threads prove limpei PAP porlumpar, you can fucking check wif Scroobal or any oldtimers....

You think you the only one who knows how to pour abuse, cheebye kia !:oIo:

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 46-year-old is Neo's second wife and they have four children, aged six to 19. His first wife, whom he married in the 1980s, died after an illness, according to Lianhe Zaobao.

WTF:eek:

same as ah loong.:biggrin::eek:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
PuaCheeByekia ChaoPappypoodle you mother-fucker appear at last !

See thread below:-
http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?t=53747

You fucking coward ! got balls to condemn leongsam & kingrant as 'shapeshifting porlumpars' ?

I don't see you doing that - guess you are just a cowardly bastard !

Limpei buay song you for abusive post insulting my wife & CCTV nonsense .... you puah chee bye, you got no guts to apologise, dare you to go highlight which threads prove limpei PAP porlumpar, you can fucking check wif Scroobal or any oldtimers....

You think you the only one who knows how to pour abuse, cheebye kia !:oIo:

Hahaha! You damn farny. I am beginning to like your sense of humour even though I pity you a lot. YOur accusations as usual is without merit.

I suggest you visit a doctor, a proctologist will do you good. Please choose one that specializes in ultra deep cleansing. We know you need it. and please do not forget to take your medication 30 minutes before visiting this forum.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm this scandal, and the tiger woods, clinton, Nicola sarkozy makes me realized something. That guys need sex more then women. Even after marriage, have kids would sooner or latter want to find someone else. Maybe people shouldn't have given so much attention to this. Its probably just human nature. Sure we should not hurt, cheat, restrain ourselves to our desires etc. But why is this such a hard thing to understand that for some guys, if they can get pussy they would with any means?

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 46-year-old is Neo's second wife and they have four children, aged six to 19. His first wife, whom he married in the 1980s, died after an illness, according to Lianhe Zaobao.

WTF:eek:

same as ah loong.:biggrin::eek:
1st wife had cancer, jerk neo left her after a while.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YOur accusations as usual is without merit.

At least this time, you did not take the bait & respond with expletives.. must have taken your sedative this morning. Quid pro quo, let's stick to civil language then.

Without merit ? Did you not see kingrant & leongsam pro-pap comments & suddenly unlike towards me, you lost your indignation & mindless accusation of others as pappies ? Coward ?

You are the one who should see the doc - from day one, i already know for someone who blames the courageous 33% who voted Opposition, this supposedly Chaopappydoodle has deep-seated logic issues ......