• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's show time to buy high and sell low baby

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
ho_ching.jpg

Hey everyone,

I'm back!!! I miss all the fun of buying high and selling low after the old man found a Chip Goodyear to replace me.

I have many sleepless nite because of that.

But now, it's a different situation, that Ang Mohs decided to quit and at last I am back to the lime light again.

IT's show time!!! Time to show all of you again my solid skills of buying high and selling low again.

See my magic tricks, confirm better than David Copperfield!!! See how I lose US$50 billions dollars again in 1 year time.

I will strike the stock market soon. Remember and see my trade mark on the stock markets.

:biggrin: