• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's once in 50 years! Again!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
17-06-10 morning rain quite heavy

And quite long also, my apartment lifts are leaking with water, I hope no floods.......

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 17-06-10 morning rain quite heavy

And quite long also, my apartment lifts are leaking with water, I hope no floods.......

Sssssh!, Abang still tidur!, the Briyani meal, very filing you know!!....don't disturb....got flood; your business lah!:biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heavy Downpour This Morning!

Fall in for flood report!

flood_waters_strand_cars_along_upper_thomson_road-thumbnail.jpg

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Re: Heavy Downpour This Morning!

If the past 3 incidents were bad, you have not seen anything yet.

4 hours of continuous moderate to heavy rain and still continuing... It will be absolutely disaster if you intend to go out today. Will be chaotic, be warned.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Very poor reporting from CNA.

Heavy showers are reported in many parts of Singapore, flash flood are reported and could occurs in low lying area.

What the fcuk... what is low lying area, along the longkang?

At the beginning of the day, we should expect them to report the exact location of flooding and warn the public to avoid those areas and roads. I am sure net citizen would have send them loads of info as to where it is flooded.

And the scrolling text of this brief info is being scrolled once in 5 minutes. Damm... please do away with all the financial news... in situation like this.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha

It's an augury that PAP will lose power this coming elections!!!!!!!!

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am certain everyone has noticed how the news channels try very hard to play down the floods. The PAP is very afraid this will be part of their nemesis. We are no fools. There is something not right with the drainage system that they are keeping quiet about.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_554647.html

Floods hit low-lying areas

HEAVY rains lashed Singapore early on Saturday morning, with flash floods reported over several low-lying areas.

The affected areas included Braddell Road, Changi Road and Bukit Timah, where rising floodwaters stranded several drivers in their vehicles.

Singapore Civil Defence Force personnel also evacuated passengers stranded inside an SBS bus along Upper Thomson Road.

There were also reports of a fallen tree along Dorset Road which was causing traffic congestion.

If you know of floods in other affected areas, send details and photos to [email protected]

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Floody Sinking Singapore, a new nick for Sinkie. Now more than enough fresh water for Sinking Singapore ... kekekeke

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

I am certain everyone has noticed how the news channels try very hard to play down the floods. The PAP is very afraid this will be part of their nemesis. We are no fools. There is something not right with the drainage system that they are keeping quiet about.

Did a search on Google and came out lots of twitter messages reported flooding everywhere fom Changi to Jurong and from Woodlands to City. And yet, goes back to CNA, the same messages are displayed without any updates to specific.

They indeed try very hard to play down the seriousness. :mad: