• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious It's Official! You Can't Lose Weight By Intense Cycling! Fat Ass Sinkie Went From 100 kg to 101 kg After 1 Year of Cycling! Try Brisk Walking Instead!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

1672622852466.png

Are you into all those motivational posts out there telling you that you can aspire to constantly and consistently be a better person compared to your previous self?

You know, those advice that tell you to change one thing or do something to develop habits of highly effective people?

Well, if all that really gets you going, please watch the following video made by a cyclist in Singapore.

The original video on TikTok has close to 500,000 views and has moved thousands of people with the soft piano background music.

From 100kg to 101kg: In one year
And as the soft piano background music has it, there is a perpetual build-up, but ultimately no crescendo.

That's because, according to the cyclist, he has been cycling for a year and it has done wonders for his weight: He went from 100kg to 101kg.

He said so in his video:

One year ago, my weight was 100kg. But today, my weight is 101kg. I know you thought this was going to be a motivational video. But no, I am still fat.

Oddly demotivational motivational video
The video, although a parody of all the feel-good, brings-tear-to-your-eyes videos out there, has a message of its own.

It shows the cyclist enjoying life and living in the moment by cycling and hitting the road like a real road warrior.

And by him making the video, he is living the message of doing what you want to do, not because you feel like you need to do what society expects of you i.e. posting real motivational videos.

He ended his message with a reminder: "Consume M&M in moderation."

Because if he didn't, he might have been 102kg already.

And might not even fit into his M&M's jersey.

https://mothership.sg/2022/02/cycling-motivational-post-singapore/?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fat fuck should slap himself and ask why. Cycling burns calories but not as much as running leh. Also is he still eating like a pig?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mothershit now into the cult of the 'body positivity movement', or an attempt at being a fitness magazine? :roflmao:

Disgusting fatbody should try fasting. 48 to 72 hours continuous without eating. And during that time, intense cycling, even better if done uphill.

See if slim down or not.

But of course, fatbodies have no discipline, that's why they are fatbodies. I bet their concept of 'brisk walking' is to walk quickly from a carpark to the nearby hawker centre. :rolleyes:

fatbody.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Exercise is only part of it, diet is the other. He's not only fat, he is stupid.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still want to build more park connectors and bicycle tracks? These fellas break a sweat in the sun think this is cardio, then they gorge themselves silly afterwards! :cautious:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exercise is only part of it, diet is the another. He's not only fat, he is stupid.

The better exercises for losing weight would be working out at the gym to build muscle, jogging or hiking if jogging is too strenuous. Cycling is for pussies who have no balls to carry their full body weight on both feet.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bought the wrong bike. You need bicycles with bigger wheels to reduce weight. More friction.more effort required. If he has bought those expensive racing bikes with skinny wheels , then he can cycle on a flat land for miles with very little effort. Unless he finds a hill in which to exert more energy to overcome the slope.