• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Genius teach you how to lose $300k during bull market

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Home ownerships is very important & it is very silly to ask people to rent instead of buying it :unsure:

A home is our base for families or singles & that 99 years leasehold are worthwhile for staying long term :inlove:

Renting is just helping others to own an apartment :thumbsdown:

I am ok in putting money into fixed deposits but will not go into dubious investments :poop:

My cash savings can at least let my family live comfortably for a 5 good years.

6 months to 1 year come & go very fast .. small amount of liquidity will not be sufficient :biggrin:

My financial views are a home is definitely an asset as home ownerships bring happiness & security. No doubt it can depreciate .. it’s also can appreciate. It’s far better than investing on piece of papers & feeding ($) to these snobbish mercenary bankers :rolleyes:
Heard of buy a investment property with Interest only loan.... use your house as collectral to own another property.... without having to pay the principle of investment property...

count dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have more than $750,000 INVESTED in stocks. I am now down by 0.8%.

I have not lost my whole investment.

As long as you are not margin trading and you don't have all your eggs in one basket the stock market is a pretty safe place. Returns should be viewed over a 5 to 10 year period.
Only 750k after all these years? To think I made you out to be in the 10-20 million dollar club with the ill gotten gains you accumulated from that other sex hobbyist website of yours sucking god knows how much from the pimps and whores in sg, my and tiongland.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Only 750k after all these years? To think I made you out to be in the 10-20 million dollar club with the ill gotten gains you accumulated from that other sex hobbyist website of yours sucking god knows how much from the pimps and whores in sg, my and tiongland.

I wish.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Google it.... better way of investing in bricks and mortars..... but you are actually in trading use your own property to trade in property....
Yeah lah.... see u get fucked by blue camels is fun...

Stop spreading your fuck up way of investing in bricks and mortars. You should just consider to live in your Clementi pigeon hole forever. Firstly, no banks in Singapore will accept your HDB pigeon hole as collateral even if it's fully paid up because private lenders will be the last beneficiary in case of a bankruptcy proceeding. The CPF will have the first priority. Secondly, if there is already an outstanding loan on the first private property, you'd be left with little amount to qualify it for a collateral. Thirdly, in case the owner will be jobless, he'll have the extra burden of servicing the loans of 2 properties simultaneously, especially if one of them (presumably the investment property) has no tenants.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stop spreading your fuck up way of investing in bricks and mortars. You should just consider to live in your Clementi pigeon hole forever. Firstly, no banks in Singapore will accept your HDB pigeon hole as collateral even if it's fully paid up because private lenders will be the last beneficiary in case of a bankruptcy proceeding. The CPF will have the first priority. Secondly, if there is already an outstanding loan on the first private property, you'd be left with little amount to qualify it for a collateral. Thirdly, in case the owner will be jobless, he'll have the extra burden of servicing the loans of 2 properties simultaneously, especially if one of them (presumably the investment property) has no tenants.

Heng ah.... glad u are the loser.... I didn't go in-depth or else you huat ah....

Go fuck yrslf and ble camels...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng ah.... glad u are the loser.... I didn't go in-depth or else you huat ah....

Go fuck yrslf and ble camels...

That's where you are very wrong. All my 3 properties are fully paid (with CPF of course). No car loan either. In fact I am totally debt free and with recurring surplus monthly passive incomes from my 2 properties.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's where you are very wrong. All my 3 properties are fully paid (with CPF of course). No car loan either. In fact I am totally debt free and with recurring surplus monthly passive incomes from my 2 properties.
Camel house...

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he has just stupidly dump all the 300k into ETF like SNP500 (CSPX or VUAA) and don't look at it since COVID.......he huat already....

retard.....

This is what i do now actually, I just blindly buy into SNP500 every month and I am actually doing good.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he has just stupidly dump all the 300k into ETF like SNP500 (CSPX or VUAA) and don't look at it since COVID.......he huat already....

retard.....

This is what i do now actually, I just blindly buy into SNP500 every month and I am actually doing good.
To spread out is better. I'm 50% properties, 30% stocks and shares and 20% cash.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
To spread out is better. I'm 50% properties, 30% stocks and shares and 20% cash.
i a bit extreme as I am a loser not yet married so can do that.

0% property 60% stocks (all in uncle sam) 40% bonds/cpf, 0% cash (only have about few k every month in wallet).

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
i a bit extreme as I am a loser not yet married so can do that.

0% property 60% stocks (all in uncle sam) 40% bonds/cpf, 0% cash (only have about few k every month in wallet).
You are not a loser, but more of the high risk type. Do consider investing for your 1st property. In land scarce Singapore, acquiring your first property is very seldom wrong.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not a loser, but more of the high risk type. Do consider investing for your 1st property. In land scarce Singapore, acquiring your first property is seldom wrong.
unless have big purchases, I find it making sense to live this way for now as I am single.

Of cos once married with kids i don't think I can do this anymore.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
pretty safe until when big bro press the nuke button. Imuho we control the outcome. Lesser leeturn is OK. Not letting other people control the outcome.
We control the outcome by roughlee knowing the outcome 1st :geek: how to roughlee know the outcome? :sneaky:
Go and mingle around sg pool and eavesdropping what other uncles discussing :biggrin: when many uncle's say I bought S Korea 4-0 or 3-0 or some uncle's leeplied buay sai lah I bought draw or best if got uncle bet $500 to $1k on S Korea to win @ 1.30 then it is time to buy UAE no matter what the odds is :laugh:
When uncle's say this round Serbia @3.20 can win or can try then can buy tio trash :laugh:
Screenshot_20220330-093725_Chrome.jpg

Ft 1-0

Screenshot_20220330-093713_Chrome.jpg

Ft 3-0