• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Genius teach you how to lose $300k during bull market

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
We control the outcome by roughlee knowing the outcome 1st :geek: how to roughlee know the outcome? :sneaky:
Go and mingle around sg pool and eavesdropping what other uncles discussing :biggrin: when many uncle's say I bought S Korea 4-0 or 3-0 or some uncle's leeplied buay sai lah I bought draw or best if got uncle bet $500 to $1k on S Korea to win @ 1.30 then it is time to buy UAE no matter what the odds is :laugh:
When uncle's say this round Serbia @3.20 can win or can try then can buy tio trash :laugh:
View attachment 139819
Ft 1-0

View attachment 139820
Ft 3-0
When want to bet more then do more leeassurance by going Internet and see more uncle's bettings :biggrin: and finallee check out sg pool algorithm (this 1 leequires years of studies to graduate) hehehehe KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
When want to bet more then do more leeassurance by going Internet and see more uncle's bettings :biggrin: and finallee check out sg pool algorithm (this 1 leequires years of studies to graduate) hehehehe KNN
For live bettings do it the wise way eg the opening odds for draw onlee 2.5 but my uncle already roughlee know the outcome so my uncle just invest alittle 1st then towards end up investment :smile:
Screenshot_20220330-100009_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220330-095816_Chrome.jpg

Ft 1-1

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN all these not easy money ho KNN it leequires wisdom patience hardwork and finallee luck :wink: KNN