• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's my mistake. LHL is not only a fucking moron idiot but is also a dishonorable son

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: It's my mistake. LHL is not only a fucking moron idiot but is also a dishonorable

absolute power corrupt.

This is what happen when you stop freedom of speech through control of main medias.

when the devil control is dead, the power lies in his family and the siblings can abuse their power to access to the control substance, the main media.

Now here is the good picture.

The defunct media, bohlumpar media editors, have found their lumpar after the devil is dead. They are the one that will challenge their powers to access to their media.

let's 坐山观虎斗 a 3 corner fights.

To: Ivan Fernandez
Date: 26/03/2016 10:17 AM
Subject: Re: Lee Kuan Yew would have been distressed by the hero-worship at one year anniversary following his death (final draft, 1339 words)

Fine. I had told u, I want the draft in my final form out as I wrote it, and am willing to not hv it published by SPH.
U emailed me no problem yesterday.
The only difference now is that it won't appear in Sunday Times. I had anticipated this. The powers that be commands SPH, and no one in SPH dares to stand up to the powers that be to say, "you cannot abuse your power."
I will do so. I and HL are at odds on a matter of principle. HL has no qualms abusing his power to hv a commemoration just one year after LKY died, "least we forget". Let's be real, last year's event was so vivid, no one will forget it in one yr. But if the power that be wants to establish a dynasty, LKY's daughter will not allow LKY's name to be sullied by a dishonorable son.

https://www.facebook.com/weiling.lee...25123501176634

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: It's my mistake. LHL is not only a fucking moron idiot but is also a dishonorable

absolute power corrupt.

This is what happen when you stop freedom of speech through control of main medias.

when the devil control is dead, the power lies in his family and the siblings can abuse their power to access to the control substance, the main media.

Now here is the good picture.

The defunct media, bohlumpar media editors, have found their lumpar after the devil is dead. They are the one that will challenge their powers to access to their media.

let's 坐山观虎斗 a 3 corner fights.

Who created the porlumpar media? & editors etc & the legions of whorseshippers????.....LKY himself....

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... i am more keen to know who will step in and advice both to stop washing linen in public. their uncle and/or aunty? for sure no civil servant or retired politician has the balls ...
dat woking time bom genre shottie wun mind having his other cheek slapped in exchange 4 n extended stay in his comfortable cushy chair ...

sama sama dat cheap of a block ...

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are right. I should be the PM!

Really? Then you have to clone yourself amount to a couple of million of yourself to listen to your speech and vote for you leh.. or else you cannot accept the result and go kill yourself.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lee Wei Ling
attachment.php

[h=5]HO Ching[/h]1 hr ·

Peace, folks, and embarrassed apologies from this Twitter newbie.
Had been playing around with Twitter y'day, trying out different buttons, seeing what can or cannot be done.
Discovered Twitter reposts pictures without captions, and unfortunately one of the pictures could be misunderstood on its own.
Took down as soon as a friend alerted me.
There are enough troubles in the world. Far from adding oil to fires, I would prefer we try to solve and resolve problems, among friends, within families and between neighbours.
We grieve in different ways, and should leave space for each of us to come to terms with our loss.
Grieving is especially hard when tears come at unexpected moments.
I respect and deeply appreciate the many heartfelt commemorations, and understand those who prefer a more stoic approach.
Hopefully, the passage of time will help heal.
Many thanks too for all the kind wishes, sound advice and generous thoughts.
Take care, all, and have a good week and year ahead.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=497579923763180&id=100005335308340

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What do you call a population who voted for a person who is a fucking moron idiot and a dishonorable son?

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you call a population who voted for a person who is a fucking moron idiot and a dishonorable son?

it's called "69.86% of fuckin' daft idiotic imbeciles"