• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's my mistake. LHL is not only a fucking moron idiot but is also a dishonorable son

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: It's my mistake. LHL is not only a fucking moron idiot but is also a dishonorable

That's why I teach my son not to be a food and throw his life away in a war to "defend his country". Be a translator. Make up for it later with lots of good deeds. People will forgive, forget and move on. And one day, some may even champion your cause and make you into the real hero, while those who died in a war because of their stupid bravado will be forgotten eventually. I bet all military forces around the world have lost count of the number of Medal of honor or Purple Hearts they have given out.

Men are stupid to die for a piece of coloured ribbon. Staying alive and thriving is more important.

The hypocrite is telling his son very succinctly: Better to be a traitor than a hero.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: It's my mistake. LHL is not only a fucking moron idiot but is also a dishonorable

The guy never had a spine. Father Baba-Nonya, Mother also Baba Nonya, grandmother a renown baba-nonya cook and this guy has hum in his Laksa. I don't think Rajaratnam said that his Thosai comes with fish curry.

This guy LHL is actually the son of a standup comedian in the 50s, bad administration and vicious politicking in those days, even LKY and Geok Choo have no idea that LHL wasn't their real son.
If babies were handed to the wrong parents in World Class KK under modern administration what more can you say about the 50s.
You compare wei ling, yang and loong, LHL stood out like a distance cousin.
Character and behavior wise you can refer to the current episode between wei ling and loong, which of the two exhibit an innate LKY signature gene and traits?

So where is the real hsien loong?

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why I teach my son not to be a food and throw his life away in a war to "defend his country". Be a translator. Make up for it later with lots of good deeds. People will forgive, forget and move on. And one day, some may even champion your cause and make you into the real hero, while those who died in a war because of their stupid bravado will be forgotten eventually. I bet all military forces around the world have lost count of the number of Medal of honor or Purple Hearts they have given out.

Men are stupid to die for a piece of coloured ribbon. Staying alive and thriving is more important.

Being a Japanese translator during WWII wasn't an easy task. Many secrets were kept in the dark. LKY was one such translators among others.
In an unclassified top secret WWII document, there were reports of war time atrocities committed on Japanese translators.
The Japanese were well known for their sexual defiant, it was common for translators to be sodomized from mouth and arse, and were forced to perform sex on dogs and goats or simply beastility.

So unless you have given your son some practical lessons on sodomy and beastility, I don't think can survive a war as a translator.

Oh... you should include Arabic and imbue your son with knowledge of the Qur'an, as the ISIS not only are sexual defiants but are moslem as well.

As-Salaam-Alaikum

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will LHL sue LWL for tarnishing his name, just like recent case of RN?

Meritocracy as claimed by LHL, will he care to declare who is are related to him, no matter how remote, to those in high positions, if any, both within government, statutory board, civil service, etc, and their credentials that put them in that position? This will placate any doubters.

LHL is caught between a rock and a hard place, and the devil and the deep blue sea.
Whatever LHL does now is bad for his image and bad for publicity.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

how come this bitch never voice up during the 40 years her PAPA was in power?PAP has been abusing their power in far worst ways then commemorating that old fart but neither she nor anyone in sph stood up to the powers that be "you cannot abuse your power"?

what a load of crock.

During those 40 years, papa was around so wei ling can just whisper to papa and things get fixed.
With papa around even LHL have to give way to wei ling.
How many times papa lectured LHL because of wei ling?

Now papa not around wei ling have to fend for herself, especially big bully kor kor LHL.

As you can see LHL is fixing and getting even with wei ling through his proxy SPH editors.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the real deal, get your popcorn ready. I am guessing Yang will probably side with LWL. Pinky has undeservedly gotten the most money and power amongst them.

Such is life. Daughters always cut out of mummy and daddy's will in favour of sons. :( I don't expect Yang to cough out his share for his dearest sister.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

At first I thot this was all some wayang.
Seems something is brewing.
Who's side is playboy yang taking?

i suspect he is with ling. lhy was never close to his gay brother.

i am more keen to know who will step in and advice both to stop washing linen in public. their uncle and/or aunty? for sure no civil servant or retired politician has the balls.

paging dynamic trio ...... please provide us your esoteric comments.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The plot gets stranger, daddy's girl has the testicles but mama's boy, has none....ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

mama's boy is a eunuch like one of our forummer here. latter one step higher - albino eunuch.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This guy LHL is actually the son of a standup comedian in the 50s, bad administration and vicious politicking in those days, even LKY and Geok Choo have no idea that LHL wasn't their real son.
If babies were handed to the wrong parents in World Class KK under modern administration what more can you say about the 50s.
You compare wei ling, yang and loong, LHL stood out like a distance cousin.
Character and behavior wise you can refer to the current episode between wei ling and loong, which of the two exhibit an innate LKY signature gene and traits?

So where is the real hsien loong?

the real hsien loong is leongsam.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is the real deal, get your popcorn ready. I am guessing Yang will probably side with LWL. Pinky has undeservedly gotten the most money and power amongst them.

yes. yang and ling cannot see eye to eye with hc. i better offer my shoulder to ling.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is right. Mee siam is got no hum one wat. He dowan is nothing wrong eh? :confused:

mee siam is so stupidly devoid of protein and meaty ingredients or garnish for that matter that adding hum to it will add tremendous value to the dish. sinkies don't appreciate what a great pm they have when he's both a genius at math and cooking and thinking outside the proverbial sinkie mee siam bo hum box.

there's nothing wrong with modifying or adding new ingredients to a so called traditional dish. in fact, millionaires are made making changes or adding stuff to stupid stubborn so called authentic comfort food. if i'm a mee siam proprietor in sg i would add jumbo prawns and fish cake slices to bump the price up, and sinkies will fall in line like waiting for hello kitty toys.

Last edited:

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

家和万事兴!this kind of family logic they also dun understand, how are they going to rule s'pore?:rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i suspect he is with ling. lhy was never close to his gay brother.

i am more keen to know who will step in and advice both to stop washing linen in public. their uncle and/or aunty? for sure no civil servant or retired politician has the balls.

paging dynamic trio ...... please provide us your esoteric comments.

I think so too.
That time when both as executors of lky's estate application to high court regarding lky's oral interviews....we should have known something was stirring

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

家和万事兴!this kind of family logic they also dun understand, how are they going to rule s'pore?:rolleyes:

Yes that chow Aqua is not fit to be pm.
Can't even 修身齐家治国平天下