• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It may not be a happy Hari Raya Puasa for muslim

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheap there mah, 1 mooncake around SG$6 each, cheap cheap, 2 yolks $15 ringgit, 4 yolks $17.50 ringgit :biggrin:

I take the perspective that the problem lies with Singapore, it is a very expensive place:eek:

Where else in the world do you have 1st world prices & 3rd world wages:confused:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
inflation just hit 5.4%, how to afford to spend?

The PAP has incessantly increasing the price of key items such as rentals, utilities, transport. These items are strategic & have driven up costs of living in Spore.

Knowing how the PAP likes to fix things, I have no doubts that "true" inflation in Spore is more likely a double digit number :rolleyes:

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not johor... And dont forget thier national day is coming, And dont be there on that day.. Usually Sg bikers wont enter during this period cos the Rempits will be out in force.

oh, u mean hari raya brings out the worst in malay muslim law enforcers?

tsk tsk

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP has incessantly increasing the price of key items such as rentals, utilities, transport. These items are strategic & have driven up costs of living in Spore.

Knowing how the PAP likes to fix things, I have no doubts that "true" inflation in Spore is more likely a double digit number :rolleyes:

I think they are going to hit the wall soon...Looking at USD vs SGD, they are continuing to allow strengthening of the SGD...to 1.2...this is unprecedented...

soon, they have to tak brake...and then like a candle burning on both ends...inflation will go higher (without offseting from stronger SGD) and exports are impacted...fasten your seatbelts...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... They say business during the weekdays at the annual bazaar has not been brisk.

Retailers say visitor numbers have also decreased by between 20 and 30 per cent compared to a year ago ...
brylcreem man said perfect storm cumming ... who stil wanna splurge! ... :rolleyes:

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't like mooncakes with or without yolks. I like the old type with melon seeds. Now hard to find. :(

U tried crystal jade? I got minelast year from crystal jade don't really like it thou too hard n sweet can't seem to get those of yesteryears :(

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh, u mean hari raya brings out the worst in malay muslim law enforcers?

tsk tsk

The law enforcers will be out, but he didn't mean that.

Rempits refer to Malay bike gangs. Sg bikers do not form gangs but join clubs. Kinda cissy blokes with a lot of money riding expensive Harleys, Ducatis and Gold Wings. While the Rempits ride whatever they can get their hands on and modify the fuck out of them - in the true biker spirit.

Singaporean bikers are just comformists.

Cheers!