• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It is a sad day for Singapore when.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whats more disconcerting is that the local news media seems to be trying hard to find stories to redeem the rioters. They are really picking at every little scrap of news to "reduce the severity of the incident".

I am wondering who set the direction for that "save the face" angle in the editors meeting. And why the need to do that? Has the media also been infiltrated by rioter sympathizers? Are they trying to wash the story clean?

Come on, a riot is a riot... lets get the facts straight, they burnt cars and threatened lives and went berserk and out of control.

That's why I call them presstitutes, and that's also why the press freedom of Singapore ranks very low for a supposedly 'first world country'.

In fact, with the antics of that monkey Yaacob Ibrahim, I predict the ranking will drop even further.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ironic part of this riot is that it is not FT against FT, or FT against locals, but FT against establishment.
PAP has a lot to ponder over.

Many see an over-turn police car and cannot help but feel that some form of justice is meted out to the authoritarian establishment.

We are suppressed and choked for a long time in many ways.

We are happy that none of our Singapore Boys got seriously hurt .

A happy outcome with the message sent.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are many many people cheering quietly in their hearts when they saw the riot on Sunday......

wtf have the cheebyekiahs in the pap turned us into?

When we turned out wanting to hate our own beautiful country and seeing our countrymen bashed and yet feeling secretly happy about it........

fuck you pap for what you have done to me..... :(

U are one honest guy...saying out your true feelings...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've never liked the police to begin with. The police are never your friends. They serve the state, they do not serve you.

The police can and will commit perjury against you in court if it suits their purposes.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
drunk indian board bus without pants + 400 rioters = deep rooted social problems

knn. what abt bus driver? everybody think he wanna hit that drunkard meh?

jw5

Loyal
If it was the LKY in the driving seat, he would have crushed the rioters severely, media and legal wise. The lack of action and lack of swift severe punishment and the seemingly supportive nature of the media will embolden them for a next round.

As usual, you are not able to see that it is because of him that the country is in this state. Sad.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....all the mata kias escaped from the ambulance individually. Shows mata kias no team work. Typical sinkee selfish kiasee mentality. Want to run, run together, want to die, die together.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a sad day for Singapore when.....candle wax and joss sticks news is not certified true.

Unlike all of you here , I kept offering joss sticks and candles for LKY from my concern for him.

4384613-burning-joss-sticks-at-the-temple.jpg

China-DSC_6922.jpg

Above for smear of shit on sole of shoe to eat and enjoy now.
When that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go die his long painful agonising death, the ghouls and demons will be raping and screwing him and not allow him time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax.

HE BETTER START EATING THOSE JOSS STICKS AND CANDLE WAX NOW NOW NOW

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
people like 14K says he is happy that the police showed "maximum restraint" wor........

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
people like 14K says he is happy that the police showed "maximum restraint" wor........

In between throwing Roleck numbers about, hk14k talk cock on many and all other topics.
That is him foaming at the mouth.
Do cut him some slack as you know he got bad genes from that maggot crawling up an unflushed and unclean toilet bowl sowed its wild oats into hk mother

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I din cheer in my heart....
I cheered openly....
Many I know also felt the same as me....
Failure by vile pap is welcome by many.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
....all the mata kias escaped from the ambulance individually. Shows mata kias no team work. Typical sinkee selfish kiasee mentality. Want to run, run together, want to die, die together.

you can only talk cock
nahbeh if you were there
you would even drop your balls and allow them to roll to the rioters
talk big for fuck
go and face the mob lah!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you can only talk cock
nahbeh if you were there
you would even drop your balls and allow them to roll to the rioters
talk big for fuck
go and face the mob lah!!!
izzit?
no, my upbringing is run , run together. die, die together. this doctrine already long lost in the fucking pappies world.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am the typical hokkien soldier. sorry, politics i dun really understand. but never never run away leaving your team mates. That's what i saw. (can someone post video again?) if really hokkien guy, I will fuck the hokkien guy.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am the typical hokkien soldier. sorry, politics i dun really understand. but never never run away leaving your team mates. That's what i saw. (can someone post video again?) if really hokkien guy, I will fuck the hokkien guy.

yah hokkien peng...now all go and charge into the valley of death....no balls! talk cock, talk shop, talk nonsense....

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The first video shows that the police fled leaving the fire brigade and ambulance crew to fend for themselves.
The second video shows the police hiding the ambulance.

Confidence of the public is deeply eroded and SPF still wants to come out with their bullshit about great restraint.

EMPTY POLICE CARS WERE BLOCKING THE WAY OF THE FIRE TRUCK AND EMBULANCE

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a5ne2U8aOrQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The video clip above shows that the ambulance was sandwich between two empty police cars (assume that the policemen had flee else it would have been driven off). And the fire truck on the other lane was also block by a empty car.

The ambulance managed to escape only after the police car in front was flip over by the rioters (at around 04:20).
The fire truck had no choice but to reverse (at around 6:44).

Better spread the word as this video might be taken off just like several have been turn private.

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=439469846158209" data-width="550"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=439469846158209">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentDaily">The Entertainment Daily</a>.</div></div>

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is nothing wrong to run away from a deadly situation. What so disgraceful about this?

What erosion of confidence are you talking about? We are still confident that our SBF will carry on their great job with courage and with competence.

The rioters at least restrained from attacking the officers. If they did, the whole thing would be different. Firearms would have to be discharged. The rioters just jeered them off. Sometimes, you have to run ...and sometimes,you have to stand like the last man and fight to the end....It was the right decision NOT to engage the rioters .....Well done SBF!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahhahahahhahaa..........
QUOTE=bakkuttay;1726639]kopisai tried to chat up a girl seated next to him on the coach from singapore to ipoh.

kopisai: they say if we talk, the coach trip will not be boring.
girl: what do you want to talk????
kopisai: (trying to impress) how about nuclear energy???
girl: ok, but ask you a question. a horse, a cow and a deer all eat grass the same stuff.right??
kopisai: (trying to show interest) yes
girl: yet horse excretes clumps of dried grass, deer excretes pellets and cow flat patties. what do you suppose that is??
kopisai, hmmmmmmm, well i have no idea!!!!
girl: now, do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear energy when you don't even know SHIT??????
[/QUOTE]

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing wrong to run away from a deadly situation. What so disgraceful about this?

What erosion of confidence are you talking about? We are still confident that our SBF will carry on their great job with courage and with competence.

The rioters at least restrained from attacking the officers. If they did, the whole thing would be different. Firearms would have to be discharged. The rioters just jeered them off. Sometimes, you have to run ...and sometimes,you have to stand like the last man and fight to the end....It was the right decision NOT to engage the rioters .....Well done SBF!!!

Yeah, right.

Now repeat after me that there is nothing wrong with the following statement:
"Deadly situation and police are running away leaving the fire brigade and ambulance to fend on their own."

Lai say lai gai si (you died your business)

If you can't even protect your own teammates you expect them to protect the public.
Now let's talk about public confidence, no erosion of public confidence.

Think again if you have a brain.