• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It feels good without wire mesh and obstacles blocking us

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't help feeling so full and proud of myself while walking in the mall now. And I buy a drink and sit in the cafe typing this as an intelligent and proud unvaxxed.

The unvaxxed are really the ones who make it. They never bend down open their ass and give in to the demand of the PAP Govt to take the vaxx and go through the restrictions with gusto and strength and finally, the govt knew they are fucked and stupid.

To all the unvaxxed I salute and cheers to you and of course to myself too.

For those vaxxed who enjoy one-upmanship. U can use your vip vaxxed status to enter jb. Pls use those status as often as you can..

Once the unvaxxed can enter jb openly without restrictions, I will enter it showing my middle finger one on each hand while crossing the sg custom to jb. Maybe I should practise on my toes too to make a middle toe, one on each feet and walk through the sg custom.

4 middle fingers/toes to the vaxxed while crossing the sg custom to jb and wear a t-shirt printing I am a proud unvaxxed, we made it.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same or the vaccine could be more deadly than the virus. We have covid for 1.5years in SG but only 15 died (+15 imported) most infection were among the bangalas workers only it was the strongest strain then.

The original is always the most lethal as they evolve for survival they become more highly infectious but less deadly so they won't kill the host but spread more freely it's nature. If viruses or disease evolve the other way around humanity would have been wiped off long ago is it not ? lol......

Delta was not even heard off then and the infection status base on our own state MSM report it was only 99.9999994 % fatality to us at that time frame but our Gorment subject us to a 95% efficacy 'cure' or vaccine. Base on this fact alone....... but none of our oppies or those 'against' pappies ever bring this up you should know everything is just wayang...... lol......

True enough 6 months later our hospital were at red DORSCON. Now boosters become the norm and in the near future with natural immunity compromised there will be lots of new stain or disease/sickness appearing we'll be back to square one pretty soon.

Enjoy what every little freedom there's left nao ! Huat Ah Sinkies ! ~ Pappy Banzai ~~ ! lol........
Yes, WP kept absolute silence.