• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Local stupid peasants can't wait to get infected

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/safeentry-tracetogether-barriers-removed-malls-covid-19-measures-eased-apr-26-2647576

PEASANTPORE: For 18-year-old Peasant Caslyn Neo, who visits Junction 8 in Bishan nearly every day, going to the mall on Tuesday (Apr 26) was a starkly different experience.

Finally no more SafeEntry and luckily we not in Chinese Communist infested Shanghai” she said.

Merchants throughout the island removed SafeEntry stations and barriers and fired many "jiat leow bee" peasants manning the stations .

This is in line with Ruler Loong's "Go out spend peanuts and get infected" policy.

“Got SafeEntry really like sex with condom on, without feels really different because you’re so used to preparing to go into a mall by opening up the Prince Hongyi's useless TraceTogether app, it’s automatic,” said Peasant Neo, a student.

But old peasants Alex Low, 62, is a little warier about the move.

I’m reading from many CCP sponsored news outlet, you know I know, CCTV. The Chinese Communists says Peasantpore's plan to co-exist with the plague is no good but they never explain why. Of course, you know, I know many infected peasants don't bother to report when they get the plague.

But then Ruler Loong says we can cum out and walk walk and his university results very good. End of the day, I don’t know how the situation will change again so basically we just tremble and obey Ruler Loong's edict, that is best option as we are indolent and pliant Asiatic peasants
," he said.
Advertisement

Check-in stations and small mazes of barriers were previously put in place to separate mall peasants from those using the bus interchange on the first floor.

If Ruler Loong says no need SafeEntry, then no need lah, just in time for the Moslems' holiday,” said a 28-year-old who only wanted to be known as Peasant Seet.

An unvaccinated retiree, who only wanted to be known as Madam Roha, was also overjoyed at the removal of vaccination-differentiated measures and check-in stations.

“KNNCCB, imagine, for 24 full moons, I never come into the shops here because Aljunied Loser Ong wants to make life difficult for unvaccinated peasants who he deemed as troublemakers," said the 70-year-old.

Peasant Jason Loh, 26, also said he felt it was time the tools were stepped down.

TraceTogether is just a propoganda for Prince Hongyi to show off but you know, I know, is quite useless … because even though you know someone is infected, I don't think they (authorities) will notify you also," he added.

But an 83-year-old who only wanted to be known as Peasant Leow noted the importance of taking precautions now that contact tracing measures have been eased.

“No leh, I visit CCTV websites, the Chinese Communists say Zero Wuhan Plague is the best policy in the world and PAP making a blunder. But I hope the PAP regime relax the guidelines for KTV lounges, i have not see my Viet gal friend for many full moons.", he moaned.

MECHANTS GEARING UP

At restaurants, vaccination-differentiated measures still apply but there will be no SafeEntry check-ins as PAP realised profits are more important than containing the plague.

Elsewhere capacity limits and the need for safe distancing have also been scrapped to give a boost to their merchant cronies.

At Junction 8, Genki Sushi's assistant serf leader Tom Lim told CNA that the restaurant began preparing last night by removing SafeEntry notices and safe distancing markings.

Cum cum, cum and eat here else we not profits to pay taxes to Ruler Loong and I will be a Grab driver.

At Osaka Oysho, similar preparations were made, said the restaurant’s serf leader Johnson Choy. While it used to accommodate about 40 peasants, the outlet can now seat more than 80 peasants with the removal of distancing requirements, he said.

Frasers Property Retail said it is committed to ensuring a “unsafe but profitable shopping experience”, such as by reducing its regular cleaning and disinfecting schedules.

As for CapitaLand, a spokeslackey said its malls will continue to copy cat Liew Mun-Loong and hire Indoland maids to clean the premises as they are cheaper and can be disposed off by making Poodle reports that they are thieves.