• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s been almost a year. How many more good years?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_5277.jpeg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why, you have intestinal metaplasia is it? For your case, cervical cancer is more likely considering your daily intimate interactions with Banglas.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never makan sushi and yusheng in sg. by the time the (raw) fish is served in a (fake) jap restaurant the quality and freshness of fish have deteriorated to a level where bad bacteria can thrive. in yushen the fish is worse than fish in sushi. h. pylori can survive in very harsh and acidic conditions, like in a sinkie tummy. it can also survive in sun dried and salted fish. sinkies who makan salted fish flied lice sure kena h. pylori as the bits of salted fish are never cooked through and thoroughly even with wok hei.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why, you have intestinal metaplasia is it? For your case, cervical cancer is more likely considering your daily intimate interactions with Banglas.
According to your Cantonese prostitute descendant mouth that dare not swear if i am a virgin you die a violent death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
never makan sushi and yusheng in sg. by the time the (raw) fish is served in a (fake) jap restaurant the quality and freshness of fish have deteriorated to a level where bad bacteria can thrive. in yushen the fish is worse than fish in sushi. h. pylori can survive in very harsh and acidic conditions, like in a sinkie tummy. it can also survive in sun dried and salted fish. sinkies who makan salted fish flied lice sure kena h. pylori as the bits of salted fish are never cooked through and thoroughly even with wok hei.
So many sinkies eat sushi and yusheng frequently but they didn’t get IM while me the suay chee that hardly eat get it as usual.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many sinkies eat sushi and yusheng frequently but they didn’t get IM while me the suay chee that hardly eat get it as usual.
some sinkies kena cancer and adult onset lupus which affect kidneys and other organs. lagi teruk. you considered lucky liao. can still forestall h. pylori condition which leads to stomach cell mutation and later cancer by treating it early and effectively. unlike your (untouched) cervix, stomach encounters all kinds of shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
some sinkies kena cancer and adult onset lupus which affect kidneys and other organs. lagi teruk. you considered lucky liao. can still forestall h. pylori condition which leads to stomach cell mutation and later cancer by treating it early and effectively. unlike your (untouched) cervix, stomach encounters all kinds of shit.
How about you? You said before you had h pylori right? Do you have IM?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya you can say it that way indeed. I read somewhere that without doing screening, stomach cancer is usually only found in stage 4 meaning die in months or with 5% survival rate in 5 years.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
why so many bastards like you can reach 69 years old doing bad things while some good people have no such opportunity?
My father died from stomach cancer way before that. I remember the doctor said then that it’s hereditary, looks like he is right.