• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Istana Guards - Fall In

lorrydriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any Istana guards here? Better take a good look at this (and yourself)......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2267631/Germanys-Wachbataillon-soldiers-soldiers-developing-breasts-drill.html

T**zkreig! Dozens of soldiers in elite German brigade each develop single breast as drill stimulates hormones on one side of body

Soldiers in Germany's Guard Battalion developing left-hand side breast
Repeated slapping of rifle against chest stimulates hormone growth
Condition known as one-sided gynecomastia

By Sean O'hare

PUBLISHED:16:15 GMT, 24 January 2013| UPDATED: 16:37 GMT, 24 January 2013

A plastic surgeon has called for a change to the way a German battalion does its rifle drill after its elite soldiers started developing breasts.

Dozens of soldiers in the Wachbataillon unit (Guard Battalion), which performs drill displays at official events, have complained about over-developed breasts on their left-hand side because of the way they clasp their rifles.

It is understood the repeated slapping of their rifles against their chests has stimulated hormones, causing a condition known as one-sided gynecomastia.

The condition has been diagnosed in 74 per cent of the soldiers who have visited German army medics with symptoms.

Professor Bjorn Krapohl, director of plastic surgery at the military hospital in Berlin, told the German Herald: 'There is a very significant link between the activity in the Guard Battalion and the development of the breast on the left side.

'They need to change the way they drill.

'The constant slamming of the rifles against the left hand side of the chest is clearly a significant factor.'

Official figures reveal that out of 211 male patients operated on for the condition, 35 were from the elite Wachbataillon.

Military officials have said they will research the condition and adapt the battalion's drills if necessary.

An army spokesman said: 'The affected soldiers are being medically supervised and treated individually.'

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No wonder my PRC girl has a habit of slapping her breasts for 10 minutes after shower. From A- to A+ cup not bad already. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
then you boh zoh gang, your massage is supposed to be more betterer. :biggrin:

Brother, A cup very hard to grab and massage leh. I think my life is hard, 90% of those flings I had were A cup. 2-3 were C's and D, but their face, if I bring out to meet you, you will faint :o