• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israel's Iron Beam Goes Operational! Successfully Shoots Down islamic Missile! Should PAP Place Order For Iron Beam?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am referring to your post on those pics. You are insulting your god cos your god also prostrate and pray to the Father. :roflmao:

The picture by @JohnTan depicts a muslim's this life and next life 100% correctly. loofy says there is no morality in jannah, so which part is wrong?

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
hypocrite moslems like you want to criticise others even though you support any islamic terrorists because of same moslem religion??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The west will call u terrorist if u dont support them/israhell. Hamas are freedom fighters. Lets not side track. Let me ask u. You aware your god has a mother?:smile:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
The picture by @JohnTan depicts a muslim's this life and next life 100% correctly. loofy says there is no morality in jannah, so which part is wrong?

I was discussing with jt on the issue of how Muslims worship in this world. Is similar to how his god worship/pray to the father.:roflmao:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot leftists in the west support hamas. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm aware that your arabian god allah has 3 daughters :thumbsup: :smile:

The arabian god is also known as the moon god, he is an imitate copy of the judeo-christian god. The moon god permitted his sole prophet and warrior to expand islam by violence and killing.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot leftists in the west support hamas. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm aware that your arabian god allah has 3 daughters :thumbsup: :smile:

Hello. Lip service only. Even Arab countries too. Hypocrites

Thats pagans belief.

This is One and Only God i.e. Allah swt.

1*TzmHaCVFxZ1XYCiUgNEdww.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello. Lip service only. Even Arab countries too. Hypocrites

Thats pagans belief.

This is One and Only God i.e. Allah swt.

1*TzmHaCVFxZ1XYCiUgNEdww.png

islam's based on pagan beliefs, mixed with plagiarized texts from the Torah and Bible, and further corrupted to suit an arabic audience.
Your "only one" god is referred to as "We" repeatedly in the quran. In contrast, the Bible refers to God as "I Am Who I Am" .

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's what Jesus said about prayer. We are told to NOT pray like the moslems do.

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. - Matthew 6 : 5
Then what is the point of going to church offer prayer and worship in front of each other, sing song.
Your actions contradict your bible.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
islam's based on pagan beliefs, mixed with plagiarized texts from the Torah and Bible, and further corrupted to suit an arabic audience.
Your "only one" god is referred to as "We" repeatedly in the quran. In contrast, the Bible refers to God as "I Am Who I Am" .
Talking about plagiarism, your bible copied wholesale the Torah and claim it as a Christian book. Not even a shameful attempt to hide, change or edit. Wholesale copying!
Aren't you embarrassed?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Talking about plagiarism, your bible copied wholesale the Torah and claim it as a Christian book. Not even a shameful attempt to hide, change or edit. Wholesale copying!
Aren't you embarrassed?

When mohammedans copy other religions books for its quran, better not to throw stones in a glass house. Do some self reflection instead of thinking God permits moslems to commit all sort of crimes.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then what is the point of going to church offer prayer and worship in front of each other, sing song.
Your actions contradict your bible.

We're worshipping inside church. Not making a public spectacle of ourselves as a show of strength by blocking streets for 'public prayers'.

We can judge the fruits of mahomet and of islam to know that islam is a false religion and mahomet is a false prophet.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Which god?

The one that pee and shit..

Are you a retard? Are you too stupid to read? No wonder you're a moslem.

Moses said to God, “Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ Then what shall I tell them?” God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’” - Exodus 3:14