• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israel's Iron Beam Goes Operational! Successfully Shoots Down islamic Missile! Should PAP Place Order For Iron Beam?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You had quoted the right verse. Thats your answer. Read carefully and understand the verses.

I understand the gist of islam.

20231122_125735.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have no idea abt that. U sure have great taste for ass ya

Easy to Google. Your moslem religion really loves fornicating yah? Your only 'prophet' was quite the sex maniac. Even got his allah to bend the "maximum 4 wives" rule for him.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha how old are u all giant beam stock u can all so be leave? May be can find goose that lay golden eggs? :laugh:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand the gist of islam.

View attachment 191653

Not just the Muslims, even your god who shit, pee and breast feed also sujud (prostrate) to his Father. :whistling:

"And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt."

177348829_511381740231365_6605162897622563445_n.jpg

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idf take pork?:thumbsdown:

Israel has legislated two related laws: the Pork Law in 1962, that bans the rearing and slaughter of pigs across the country, and the Meat Law of 1994, prohibiting all imports of nonkosher meats into Israel.

Idf can buy from indonesia and get the pigs transported by air to them. Allahu Akbar.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Idf take pork?:thumbsdown:

Israel has legislated two related laws: the Pork Law in 1962, that bans the rearing and slaughter of pigs across the country, and the Meat Law of 1994, prohibiting all imports of nonkosher meats into Israel.
Totally agree. Hindus should eat beef too.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not just the Muslims, even your god who shit, pee and breast feed also sujud (prostrate) to his Father. :whistling:

"And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt."

177348829_511381740231365_6605162897622563445_n.jpg

Here's what Jesus said about prayer. We are told to NOT pray like the moslems do.

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. - Matthew 6 : 5

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's what Jesus said about prayer. We are told to NOT pray like the moslems do.

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. - Matthew 6 : 5

I am referring to your post on those pics. You are insulting your god cos your god also prostrate and pray to the Father. :roflmao:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am referring to your post on those pics. You are insulting your god cos your god also prostrate and pray to the Father. :roflmao:

I'm referring directly to how moslems pray. Always love to pray in public as a show of political force. Always got a lot of pattern. Jesus minded us not to pray like how the mohammedan hypocrites pray.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm referring directly to how moslems pray. Always love to pray in public as a show of political force. Always got a lot of pattern. Jesus minded us not to pray like how the mohammedan hypocrites pray.

With those pics you are insulting how Muslims prostrate and pray to Allah. Like wise, thats how your god, who pee, shxt, breast feed also prostrate to god's father. :roflmao:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With those pics you are insulting how Muslims prostrate and pray to Allah. Like wise, thats how your god, who pee, shxt, breast feed also prostrate to god's father. :roflmao:

hypocrite moslems like you want to criticise others even though you support any islamic terrorists because of same moslem religion??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: