• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islandwide ban on public consumption of alcohol from 10.30pm to 7am

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Our alcohol consumption per capita is so much lower than UK and US. Follow them for fuck. Stupid scholars are out of ideas. Everything also ban.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot drink in public place and business premise with no alcohol license after 10.30pm. That means restaurant also as many have no alcohol license.

So hotels hosting dinner have to apply license for sale of liquor after 10.30 pm or tell the guest quickly yam seng up b4 the 10.30 pm deadline.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too much rape and outrage of modesty from rapeland and bolehland immigrants. We welcome these small restrictions to freedom to ensure our wives and daughters can walk the streets safely at night.

Can't welcome immigrants and let them drink to their hearts' content right? A small price to pay. Doesn't affect me. I am all support for these measures.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too much rape and outrage of modesty from rapeland and bolehland immigrants. We welcome these small restrictions to freedom to ensure our wives and daughters can walk the streets safely at night.

I dunno... I thought most rapists rape when they're sober, not drunk. :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno... I thought most rapists rape when they're sober, not drunk. :wink:

Details, details! As long as people feel safer and, more importantly it doesn't affect me, i support the PAP wholeheartedly for their decisive measures.