• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islam Prophesied in the Bible

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;XJUBGd6mnv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJUBGd6mnv4&feature=g-vrec&context=G23937f7RVAAAAAAAAAg[/video]

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
indeed the Bible is awesome.............................

i bet it also predicted that i would fart big-time today after lunch.............................

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walid SHoebat???wuahahah you cant be serious!
here is CNN ANderson Cooper on 360 on Walid shoebat ..you are the reason he is rich ahahahaha.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/04yWUuoU7Lc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

here is the second part of how Walid shambat amassed millions from ppl like Kinana..watch this video you will laugh at Kinana and his "soul mates"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SDRUtxrfTus" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to since Walid and yourself has already been exposed as liars by no less tan Anderson Coper360! HAHAHA

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya sure..i believe you ..and walid shoebat..
NOT!

why would you believe a liar like Walid? i asked myself then it hit me...cos you are one yrself! Now its all clear!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe in the Bible, the verses concerning Islam are all there.
don't you want to know hwat the bible says about your religion?

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
when it is riddled with the lying pen of scribes as mentioned in your own bible itself? I think you can answer that yourself.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its all there in the Bible my brother Gymkhana.
Of course, you Muslims love to twist verses in the Bible to suit your agenda, but who would believe your interpretations? It is only meant for the Muslim audience only to keep follow Muslims deceived by other Muslims. Its a web of deceit Gym. Open your eyes and study yourself, don't be fooled by others.

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
....ya and id rather listen to you? Wuahahahah you who try to pass off a Quranic phrase as your own ? cmon you are already exposed!ask me about this i dare you! ahahahahaha...

already told you even your bible has changed countless of times by no more than lowly scribes as Bart erhman has presented. Do you know more than Bart erhman who has done extensive studies in the history of how your bible came about...now here is another doctrinal difference between the two religions...to me the choice is obvious...There is Only ONE GOD not three!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RBexua4EvnU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad your video above did nothing to deal with teh actuao verses in teh Bible that talkes about Islam.

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
....ya and id rather listen to you? Wuahahahah you who try to pass off a Quranic phrase as your own ? cmon you are already exposed!ask me about this i dare you! ahahahahaha...

already told you even your bible has changed countless of times by no more than lowly scribes as Bart erhman has presented. Do you know more than Bart erhman who has done extensive studies in the history of how your bible came about...now here is another doctrinal difference between the two religions...to me the choice is obvious...There is Only ONE GOD not three

Im repeating what i post in case u cannot read it earlier,
Already told you why would anyone believe in a book that is constantly being changedby lowly scribes some who are erroneous copywriters at best and some like marcean who was called the firtst born of Satan by his own church leaders for recompiling the books into what is known as the modern day bible..unfortunately ....to suit the needs of the believers? Even Bart Erhman has been foxed till he learnt the truth.

Seek the truth and the truth shall set ou freeeeeeee whahahah

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch your own video Gymkhana. At 6 min onwards this guys says that Allah deceived the people into belieiving that Jesus was crucified.
Why would Allah need to do that if he is god? How do you know you are not deceived by Allah now?

From 10th min onwards, he claims that there is no intercession for salvation in Islam, yet Muslims believe that shahids get to interceed for seventy members of his family http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?225212-10-rewards-for-a-shaheed
Looks like your friend in the video does not even know Islamic doctrine bro.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how ah ?

what does the bible say about my bowel movement today ah ?

will i have constipation today or will it be smooth ?