• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iskandar Residences @ Medini

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Westman san- you very fast hand fast leg ya...:smile::smile:

I got this info from agent.. heard they will use apps to update buyers on building progress. . Thumb up.. kinda of surprises to see this from small and new player..

Last edited:

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Public Bank is officially in the Bank Panel as feedback from public bank's banker.

Now officially two: UOB and Public Bank.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told you can also get finanicng from RHB in SG for those keen to pay with SGD, lower interest but of course currency may fall further( Ringgit) so its a toss up....if you lock in Ringit loan you may end up payng less in long run.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told you can also get finanicng from RHB in SG for those keen to pay with SGD, lower interest but of course currency may fall further( Ringgit) so its a toss up....if you lock in Ringit loan you may end up payng less in long run.

Yup.. forgotten about that.. they did called me to inform me that they are in thr game now. Not paying much attention as I dont want to lock in SGD.

Last edited:

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
during the signing of SPA, how do you all intend to pay? What is the best way, using Malaysian or Singapore cheque? Or in cash?

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can TT to dev account, easier.
OR open malaysia account and pay with malaysia cheque. Need to make trip there tho.....

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
during the signing of SPA, how do you all intend to pay? What is the best way, using Malaysian or Singapore cheque? Or in cash?

If you dont have a Malaysian current account I advice you to open one. Using a SG cheque means you cant control how the exchange rate is and it may work against you depending on timing. Bets not to carry cash and I doubt they will accept big amounts of cash.There should eb a paper trail also for your own security. Malaysian cheque is best I think.

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you dont have a Malaysian current account I advice you to open one. Using a SG cheque means you cant control how the exchange rate is and it may work against you depending on timing. Bets not to carry cash and I doubt they will accept big amounts of cash.There should eb a paper trail also for your own security. Malaysian cheque is best I think.

Thanks for the advice. think I will go down to the bank in JB one of these days.

But what's the best way for me to deposit or convert the Sing$ that I have into Malaysian RM to deposit into a Malaysian bank? I don't feel comfortable carrying a lot of cash into JB.

Sorry if the question sounds basic or silly cos this is the first time I'm doing this. :P Thanks!

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
If its a big amount and you want to get a good rate, then use the derivative account/dual currency method I shared in the Exchange thread sometime ago, that's my suggestion. YOu can choose a good rate to convetr and earn interest at same time.
PM me if you want more info.

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are not required to pay immediately upon signing SPA. Just get the detailed bank info of your developer. They will normally give you a period of time to remit from overseas.

skypool

Alfrescian
Loyal
If its a big amount and you want to get a good rate, then use the derivative account/dual currency method I shared in the Exchange thread sometime ago, that's my suggestion. YOu can choose a good rate to convetr and earn interest at same time.
PM me if you want more info.

Thanks Chocolate for great sharing. Can PM details for how do earn good exchange rate and earn interest? Thanks

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Iskandar Residences Landscape Architect: Karl Princic

This is getting exciting.....cannot open your file...which newspaper is this??

Update:

Read from newspaper: Iskandar Residences's landscape will be the new project for renown landscape architect: Karl W Princic.

Source: View attachment 12157

Below is one of his project at Seni Mont' Kiara

View attachment 12158

Has read about him and understand his has stayed at Bali for 15 years with fond preference of Tropical Balinese Lanscape approach.

Looking forward for the completion.

rockyB

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought I heard OCBC Sg financing this project?

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Went to Puteri Habour yesterday and I noticed the palm plantation was cleared.
Since like the construction is about to start..

Pic as follow.. btw, construction at Midini Signature is about to start soon too.

20130927_144427.jpg20130927_144435.jpg20130927_144450.jpg

skypool

Alfrescian
Loyal
tried to apply RHB SG, if you have quite number of credit cards and cash line, even though cancelled, RHB will ask you to call all the banks to provide documents to say that you have cancelled, no more outstanding, very tedious, finally I gave up.
HSBC Malaysia is still pending for approval. You can try Hong Leong Malaysia bank.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
tried to apply RHB SG, if you have quite number of credit cards and cash line, even though cancelled, RHB will ask you to call all the banks to provide documents to say that you have cancelled, no more outstanding, very tedious, finally I gave up.
HSBC Malaysia is still pending for approval. You can try Hong Leong Malaysia bank.

Try UOB. I got mine with 80% Non DIBS.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone get notify from developer with regards to SPS signing? Mine will be on 26th Oct.
Head up.. need to pay 10% when signing. .