• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is your cpf empty?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all speculations all fears and all anxieties

our cpf is in fact like fort knox
we are over flowing with cash
and the cash is used to invest
cpf have many big time creditors
the returns will be enormous
all cpf members will be richly rewarded
with bonuses and incentives
keep your money in cpfb
you wll never ever have to regret a little bit
we are very very rich!!!

jw5

Loyal
If you ever find your CPF empty when it shouldn't be, just go and get answers from the porlumpars. :wink:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still have $3.63 in my Ordinary Account. Can anyone tell me how to take this out so that I can spend it on a nice plate of chicken rice? And I still owe $15,738.92 for my Medisave, which has been outstanding for years!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still have $3.63 in my Ordinary Account. Can anyone tell me how to take this out so that I can spend it on a nice plate of chicken rice? And I still owe $15,738.92 for my Medisave, which has been outstanding for years!

why not just leave that amount in the cpf and tell them to offset the outstanding amount from the interest accrued, however long that takes. another good trade-off is to get them to release your cpf to pay the outstanding but ensure that you have a healthy surplus after payment...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You took a loan from yourself & you have to pay yourself the principal plus interest accrued..is like ...... your own asshole? no?? ha ha ha ha

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

how did you have such an outstanding medisave amount???

my self employed friend had an outstanding of $25K and now he has disappeared and returned to Malaysia....he did not take up his Singapore citizenship...both his wife and children are singaporeans.....this is damned funny leh!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
how did you have such an outstanding medisave amount???

my self employed friend had an outstanding of $25K and now he has disappeared and returned to Malaysia....he did not take up his Singapore citizenship...both his wife and children are singaporeans.....this is damned funny leh!

I haven't contributed anything since I became self-employed. As for Ordinary Account, I depleted the funds to buy a HDB flat, which is fully paid up.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all speculations all fears and all anxieties

our cpf is in fact like fort knox
we are over flowing with cash
and the cash is used to invest
cpf have many big time creditors
......!!!

I tried but could not understand. How can CPF board be overflowing with cash if the cash is already used for investment. Investments with good return are either long term or of high risk if it is short term. Therefore, CPF board cannot be flush with cash. Instead it has to carefully balance between total withdrawal and contribution by the year. Investments cannot be liquidated as and when needed. In boom time, it is easy to divest without losses but not so in uncertain time.

With the baby boomers hitting 55 and dwindling workforce, withdrawal is going to be much more than contribution. They can't simply withdraw their investment to pay fir the withdrawal or those GIC will face financial crisis. Perhaps that explains the influx of FT.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I haven't contributed anything since I became self-employed. As for Ordinary Account, I depleted the funds to buy a HDB flat, which is fully paid up.

somehow you will have to settle your outstanding medisave
you are one smart fella...

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you...

#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
somehow you will have to settle your outstanding medisave

If they want to charge me in court, I'll go and see them and cook up some sob story that my biz not doing well and in financial shit bla bla bla.... They'll suely allow me to pay by instalments. Pay the first few instalments and then close my bank account. That will stall for some time, and it'll take a while before they take any action again. Will go and see them once more and repeat the whole process.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If they want to charge me in court, I'll go and see them and cook up some sob story that my biz not doing well and in financial shit bla bla bla.... They'll suely allow me to pay by instalments. Pay the first few instalments and then close my bank account. That will stall for some time, and it'll take a while before they take any action again. Will go and see them once more and repeat the whole process.

Have they cancelled your business licence? Or threatened to cancel your licence???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope, but they had threatened to charge me in court. That's why I went to see them to work out an instalment payment.

Can they do such a thing? Charging you in court? My friend's driving licence ( taxi ) was not renewed until he settled all his medisave...but charging in court must be damned serious matter.

This guy I knew refused to pay the Medisave, closed his business and returned to Malaysia....a free man.