• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Sporean shooter, Gai Bin, a PRC???

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
50% of the adult population have been taught to shoot and still gotta import a slant eyed to take care of this?

????

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read the News, got mention he is from PRC :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

u seebakgao or blind? cannot read? fucking cheebye pappy porlumpar..:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

COMMONWEALTH GAMES 2010
S'pore wins 8th gold

GAI Bin�this morning dominated the men's 25m standard pistol event, winning gold after a score of 570.

Roger Daniel (Trinidad and Tobago) took silver with 563, while bronze went to India's Samaresh Jung after his 559.

The 44-year-old Singaporean has now set the local standard for the Commonwealth Games, returning with three golds, two silvers and �and two bronzes.

No Singapore athlete had�won more than four medals from any single Games before this. 'I have trained very hard,' Gai said.

In the stands this morning at the Dr K Singh Shooting Range was Senior Parliamentary Secretary for Community Development, Youth and Sports Teo Ser Luck.

Singapore shooters, who have produced five golds from these Games, have been pushing for a new integrated range to be built. And Teo said: 'Shooting is a sport we can excel in. We need the range, and we will be looking at the issue seriously. Time is of the essence.'

China-born Gai, who became a Singapore citizen three years ago: 'I am very happy, especially since this is my first Commonwealth Games and this is the first day of the shooting competition.

'I only took up this discipline about two and a half years ago. I am glad that we were able to pull through and win the gold even though I feel that I'm not near my best yet.'

danls79

Alfrescian
Loyal
u seebakgao or blind? cannot read? fucking cheebye pappy porlumpar..:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

COMMONWEALTH GAMES 2010
S'pore wins 8th gold

GAI Bin�this morning dominated the men's 25m standard pistol event, winning gold after a score of 570.

Roger Daniel (Trinidad and Tobago) took silver with 563, while bronze went to India's Samaresh Jung after his 559.

The 44-year-old Singaporean has now set the local standard for the Commonwealth Games, returning with three golds, two silvers and �and two bronzes.

No Singapore athlete had�won more than four medals from any single Games before this. 'I have trained very hard,' Gai said.

In the stands this morning at the Dr K Singh Shooting Range was Senior Parliamentary Secretary for Community Development, Youth and Sports Teo Ser Luck.

Singapore shooters, who have produced five golds from these Games, have been pushing for a new integrated range to be built. And Teo said: 'Shooting is a sport we can excel in. We need the range, and we will be looking at the issue seriously. Time is of the essence.'

China-born Gai, who became a Singapore citizen three years ago: 'I am very happy, especially since this is my first Commonwealth Games and this is the first day of the shooting competition.

'I only took up this discipline about two and a half years ago. I am glad that we were able to pull through and win the gold even though I feel that I'm not near my best yet.'

wa this guy also no bad take up the sport two and half years ago and get gold medal liao what is happening to all of us i think NS two years really not enough :smile:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
wa this guy also no bad take up the sport two and half years ago and get gold medal liao what is happening to all of us i think NS two years really not enough :smile:

This bugger only took up this discipline 2.5 yrs ago, he has been in the shooting sports longer than that.

Another great joke about Shit Times is that they can't get any details correct, not even to quote his age correctly. It is stated in Sports Council's publications as 42. Appears that 90cents is in full swing spining :cool:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
as i say already, in the current singapore, it's already very clear to all of us,
the foriengers are better then us.

well, just have a look around, everywhere is foriengers.

if they are workers, i dont mind.now even our gov import them to get gold.
just for the sake of gold!!! for the sake of face!!!!

and our bloody Not straight times dare to mention that our sportmen bring glory to us singapore.anyone dare to challenge them, which country they came from????what glory beside their own glory???

did they ever tried to ask china people, heh our sportmen get gold for us.
heh, those communist chinese loud until peng!!! they will shout back, fark off you singaporean.it's us communist china players.not you singaporeans!!! you singaporeans dont have any good players but come to our country to dig!!!

what kind of glory we have??? go and ask our government.they want only gold and result.they dont care what national pride.what they only care for is glory result!!!

very fast, everyone of us will sing china national anthem!!! why?becos our government will make sure their people will replace us in the near future!!!

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
relax lah.. if peter lim really buy over liverpool.. the garment may borrow from him to player world cup.. Ang Mo LION .. Power..

keke ee. dun under estimate PAP...kekekeee..so what if it is PRC..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very fast, everyone of us will sing china national anthem!!! why?becos our government will make sure their people will replace us in the near future!!!

You like Malay national anthem more than Chinese national anthem? Our past generation had gone through officially singing three national anthems, British (God Save The Queen), Malaysian (Negaraku) and Singaporean (Majulah Singapura). PRC (义勇军进行曲) was unofficially sung too during that era. Hence the colloquial association of "mari kita" (actually meaning "let's come") to "let's arise" (起来).

Anyway, I think many sex maniacs here would agree that one has to arise before one can come. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
No glory at all.
There's plenty of glory for the leaders when they go a-visiting to foreign countries.
There's also plenty of glory for the second tier of leaders, who are now sayang by their bosses for the achievements.
As for the ordinary people, no glory and no point. You're absolutely right on this count.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x610.jpg

Gai Bin : I will be collecting S$270,000.00 soon, wow!! really 爽!爽!爽!爽!爽!​

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal

You like Malay national anthem more than Chinese national anthem? Our past generation had gone through officially singing three national anthems, British (God Save The Queen), Malaysian (Negaraku) and Singaporean (Majulah Singapura). PRC (义勇军进行曲) was unofficially sung too during that era. Hence the colloquial association of "mari kita" (actually meaning "let's come") to "let's arise" (起来).

Anyway, I think many sex maniacs here would agree that one has to arise before one can come. :biggrin:

You forgot the Japanese national anthem during the occupation years.