• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is something BIG going to happen?

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is something BIG going to happen? Today, everyone I meet or saw seem to be smiling, like win lottery like that.
Then last night, in my dream, everyone is waving little flags and yes....smiling broadly. :*:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun be alarmed
grateful singaporean are
in the midst of preparation
to celebrate kuan yew
cumming birdday

Yes, something big is coming. The old nosferatu will make an announcement soon that he has negotiated successfully with Yama to prolong his evilness for another 100 years.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just took a big dump in my toilet. Felt 20lbs lighter.
Didn't realize that everyone was "cheering" for me.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is something BIG going to happen? Today, everyone I meet or saw seem to be smiling, like win lottery like that.
Then last night, in my dream, everyone is waving little flags and yes....smiling broadly. :*:

Yes Planet X or Nibiru has just made a fly pass to Planet Earth and Nibirueans are wishing Singaporeans a happy national day.

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's great to see happy people everywhere. Usually, something BIG will happen to take away that smile.

Just don't know what it is now. We will soon find out.

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, something big is coming. The old nosferatu will make an announcement soon that he has negotiated successfully with Yama to prolong his evilness for another 100 years.

great news
another century
of golden leera
we are leeally blessed

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this the BIG news? Only time
Or is the BIG news still in the air? The calm before the BIG storm? :*:
Or just storm in the tea cup:p. We learn or hear of something new every day. Or you afraid Armageddon is soon here?

Last edited: