• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is she mad?

jw5

Loyal
Dunno why, whenever I hear any pap mps or ministars say that they want to engage voters who didn't vote for them, I feel that they are sincere.
But whenever I hear WKS say the same thing, my goosebumps all come out. :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dunno why, whenever I hear any pap mps or ministars say that they want to engage voters who didn't vote for them, I feel that they are sincere.
But whenever I hear WKS say the same thing, my goosebumps all come out. :biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, saya lagi betterer!
2. whenever i hear zorro monkey-faced speaks or sings.
3. my crocodile tears roll down my plastic cheeks, face-wise!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WKS says I am looking after my security, I hear Goose quacking very loudly!!:p

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Forvendet

Tell you something you don't angry ok? :o

Do you know that you sound more and more like Ramseth each day? :biggrin:

I'll take that as a compliment on the philosphical side. :biggrin:

But I don't like Ramseth on the moral side too, he seems to be also flirting and womanizing type.

jw5

Loyal
I'll take that as a compliment on the philosphical side. :biggrin:

But I don't like Ramseth on the moral side too, he seems to be also flirting and womanizing type.

The forummers who know him would know better.
But based on forum interaction with him for 5 to 6 years, he's not the flirting womanizing type, as in he doesn't have "his feet in multiple boats at one time".
He does move from one to another, but one at a time. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when i hear vivian the black-hearted say he wants to take care of us, i instinctly turn and watch my back, half expecting to be stab :eek:

When Mee Siam Mai Hum said "sorry!", I wondered if my heart needs a $8 SBO like the Health Minister COW?