• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is SG men rejecting SG women?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Is SG men rejecting SG women?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Spearmint000 (Spearmint888) <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>6:33 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 16) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29208.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Seems that many good quality SG men is rejecting SG women or its the other way round?
I noticed that many of my friends have given up on SG women. Recently, I realised that some of my friends in their mid-late 30s are taking FTs. All of them have dated many SG gals but eventually hooked up with FTs. Why?
Here is a list of successful friend turn awaying form local
NUS lecturer married a Japanese lady
CFO of an financial insitiution dating a Korean lady
Successful business enagaged a Malaysian women
IT Dir dating a PRC women
Steel trader married a Malaysian lady
Successful SG businessman Vietnam married a Viet lady
that was my last count.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are practicing outsourcing. There are many women out there that does not have the sinkie female mentality. :P

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
This trend has started long ago. Even within the family, the female siblings are encouraging their male siblings to not to marry local girls.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am in my mid thirties and I have four women in my life so far(serious relationships):

1st one: SG girl from a convent school, my favourite when i think back...

2nd one: South Korean when I was in U.K.,really know how to care of you in and out of bed.

3rd one: Japanese, very nihon in chracter

4th one: SG girl: My greatest mistake, a lot of suitors when she was younger but I was the only one who UP her. Now I am divorced and broke.

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Is SG men rejecting SG women?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Spearmint000 (Spearmint888) <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>6:33 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 16) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29208.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Seems that many good quality SG men is rejecting SG women or its the other way round?
I noticed that many of my friends have given up on SG women. Recently, I realised that some of my friends in their mid-late 30s are taking FTs. All of them have dated many SG gals but eventually hooked up with FTs. Why?
Here is a list of successful friend turn awaying form local
NUS lecturer married a Japanese lady
CFO of an financial insitiution dating a Korean lady
Successful business enagaged a Malaysian women
IT Dir dating a PRC women
Steel trader married a Malaysian lady
Successful SG businessman Vietnam married a Viet lady
that was my last count.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A case of opposte sex having opposite views :smile:

Men plan to leave Spore because of the limitations to career, $$, freedom, NS, ....

While the females see Spore as paradise: got maids, women charter, shopping,...

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are practicing outsourcing. There are many women out there that does not have the sinkie female mentality. :P

You're dead on right! every thing Leegapore is OUT Source, next Member of Parlimentary will be out source cheaper, better, more understanding, caring! No need to pay million $$ just few hundred or 2-3 thousand will do!

So no surprise wifee being out source FT wifee..
Waiter FT
IR FT mixed
Road sweeper FT
Hawker centre FT China
Grass Cutter FT
Geylang Chicken FT
Factory FT
Bus Captain FT
Offices FT Pino

Singaporean ---Nothing Left!

habislah

A few years after the rise budget flights to China, the momentum making the scene felt! In HK and Taiwan, their women suffered the same fate 10 years ago liao.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg women? forget them, especially those late 20s or early 30s, very desparated to hurry thier partner to get married la, give birth la etc, will feel very "commerical" if got to know galfriend from tis age group. if still support local gal, can, get to know those younger one...

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SG women will soon turn to chinamen.
That's excellent. :smile:

Already happening just attended a wedding involving a SG woman and a PRC man. The other day went to a co-worker's house warming and found out that his sister is married to a PRC man.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already happening just attended a wedding involving a SG woman and a PRC man. The other day went to a co-worker's house warming and found out that his sister is married to a PRC man.

I oso know 1 very sexy and chio singkie bu.... but got damned terrible bad temper...... after several failed relationships...... she finally married a PRC boy from Shanghai.

Btw, she's oredi 40 and he's only 25 :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I oso know 1 very sexy and chio singkie bu.... but got damned terrible bad temper...... after several failed relationships...... she finally married a PRC boy from Shanghai.

Btw, she's oredi 40 and he's only 25 :rolleyes:

When one considers the absent working parents & maids bringing up the new generation of Sporean. Its no surprise that we have many badly behaved kids around.

Add to that the feminists influence in the local media, We now have females with unreasonblee expectations.

Social interaction between the sexes in Spore is also very limited. Many don't develop their EQ side.

jw5

Loyal
I think that's great.
It's like killing 2 birds with one stone.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ACtually are u sure sg men are rejecting sg women?

Cos according to the sexist media and the feminist crap abounding here it's the men getting rejected and sg women getting lost of suitors and sg men begging sg girls and getting prostitutes as wives. :rolleyes::rolleyes: