• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is SG men rejecting SG women?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ACtually are u sure sg men are rejecting sg women?

Cos according to the sexist media and the feminist crap abounding here it's the men getting rejected and sg women getting lost of suitors and sg men begging sg girls and getting prostitutes as wives. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks to Singaporean Government that the State has enslaved Singapore Men into the Military .

Whether they make or break depends on what they do after when they come out .

Even so it's the time taken and yet to be spend or
money earned or yet to be realized that puts you behind the women's worth .

Singapore government knows this yet blames the useless men that serve them with cheap military labour .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks to Singaporean Government that the State has enslaved Singapore Men into the Military .

Whether they make or break depends on what they do after when they come out .

Even so it's the time taken and yet to be spend or
money earned or yet to be realized that puts you behind the women's worth .

Singapore government knows this yet blames the useless men that serve them with cheap military labour .

Are u supporting the sinkee females or the men?

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course lah FT malaysian, vietnamese, chinese women because of upbringing they are more compassionate, always ask the men have u eaten? are you tired? let me cook/make tea for you etc etc

typical sinkie women open mouth only I WANT spa package, facial treatment, LV bag, vw beetle, bf carry my bag, treat me like princess, etc

no chance at all.

they think only angmo can provide. but then again...

Sat, Feb 27, 2010
The Straits Times

PUTRAJAYA: Malaysian Information Minister Rais Yatim said young Malays, including artists, should think 'thousands of times' before marrying Westerners as only three in 10 such marriages were successful.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shanghainese men are well known in china for being pussy whipped. They will cook, clean, take care of their wife. While the wife sits all day at home playing Mahjung. Its no wonder this bad tempered sinkie bu would find a guy from Shanghai. No Sinkie men can stand her from what you have said. Perhaps the point of this thread is for Sinkie men to wake up to the idea that there are better "alternatives" out there. The world does not consist of only Sinkie women. We should embrace/explore women from different countries culture and not just grumble about sinkie women being this and that.

I oso know 1 very sexy and chio singkie bu.... but got damned terrible bad temper...... after several failed relationships...... she finally married a PRC boy from Shanghai.

Btw, she's oredi 40 and he's only 25 :rolleyes:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, spot on!

Shanghainese men are well known in china for being pussy whipped. They will cook, clean, take care of their wife. While the wife sits all day at home playing Mahjung. Its no wonder this bad tempered sinkie bu would find a guy from Shanghai. No Sinkie men can stand her from what you have said. Perhaps the point of this thread is for Sinkie men to wake up to the idea that there are better "alternatives" out there. The world does not consist of only Sinkie women. We should embrace/explore women from different countries culture and not just grumble about sinkie women being this and that.