• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Peppertail dangerous?

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
The song living next door to Alice the chorus will be same...."Peppertail? Who the f@$k is Peppertail"

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's see. I offered my help which Sam was looking for. I did not ask for the job.

I coaxed noone. If i'm a fakie online i sure would want to keep it separate from the real world too. I don't care about peoples precious super-secret online personas. Forumers identities? Pfff, i don't think there is anybody so important here that is worth revealing.

It is not a matter of being an "important" person "worth revealing". I am just a nobody living in a 2 room HDB flat with eatshitndie who screws his landlady to avoid paying rent. I feed stray dogs during my off hours. When I have a few bucks in my wallet I head off to the backlanes of Geylang for a quick fix. My job has no medical benefits, no pension, no overtime allowance, no sick leave, no annual leave, no year-end bonuses, and not much dignity.

The purpose of online forums like these is to allow you to say anything to your hearts' content, and not have to worry that people will put a name to your face and hold you, your boss, your wife and your kids accountable for every single word that you type.

When forummers meet up, they tend to spill their conflicts onto the open. It is not pretty when such things happen. When IDs are known, you also become beholden to your clique who knows your real life identity, and that skews everything you say.

Maybe some people can handle having their IDs put out in the open, like Goh Meng Seng for instance. But personally I would find it extremely restrictive and unconducive for open & unfettered debate in the context of this particular forum.

Last edited: