• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Peppertail dangerous?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huh? You fucking too free izzit, chickenshit? :rolleyes:

rolling_eyes_neil_degrasse_tyson.gif

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
have you all eaten ?
time to take a kit kat lah...

why so serious??? people stalking is so common...people infracting is also so common....just live with it lah...
it's therapeutic for such people.....so just move on lah....no need to sweat the small stuff lah...

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
According to DuYunQi i am a dangerous man:

for this post: http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1653772

Do you think he is right?

Question should be is pepper tail an expat or simply an IB?

If the former then the call to assimilate into this country have fallen on dear ears.

If the latter then the forum should have provided more than enough insight on how the rest feel about his/her paymaster.

Regardless of which choice, he/she is not dangerous but a pure nuisance much like the 79超级白.

PhuaCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have you all eaten ?
time to take a kit kat lah...

why so serious??? people stalking is so common...people infracting is also so common....just live with it lah...
it's therapeutic for such people.....so just move on lah....no need to sweat the small stuff lah...

yes kopi. you are right. agree agree

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
According to DuYunQi i am a dangerous man:

for this post: http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1653772

Do you think he is right?

Let's see. You asked for the post of MOD immediately after you joined. Then you tried to coax forummers to meet you outside for a late night Roti Prata. Are you fishing for forummers' identities? Maybe, maybe not. Its best to play safe and keep our online and offline worlds separate. Leongsam will agree with me on this score.

PhuaCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's see. You asked for the post of MOD immediately after you joined. Then you tried to coax forummers to meet you outside for a late night Roti Prata. Are you fishing for forummers' identities? Maybe, maybe not. Its best to play safe and keep our online and offline worlds separate. Leongsam will agree with me on this score.
Pepper is ISD agent lah! We love Pepper! Lets go for Pepper Lunch!

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let's see. I offered my help which Sam was looking for. I did not ask for the job.

I coaxed noone. If i'm a fakie online i sure would want to keep it separate from the real world too. I don't care about peoples precious super-secret online personas. Forumers identities? Pfff, i don't think there is anybody so important here that is worth revealing.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question should be is pepper tail an expat or simply an IB?

What if i'm an expat IB?! Please lah...

The question of whether i am dangerous is based on what i have said in the forum so far. How can you base it on what i MAY be...

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ofcos dangerous! ... very dangerous! ...

can single-handedly bring down 超级白 ... :eek:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking fake ang moh, peppershit, dangerous? Peppershit is one of the most fucking annoying sinkee trying to imagine he is an ang moh.