• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is life better for you now you have moved over?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha u better don't call Singaporean poor things, otherwise you might have to run to Perth like that ang mo ....http://sg.news.yahoo.com/anton-case...s-to-do-community-work--report-015614740.html

Are you a Singaporean or Malaysian working in Spore? First, I'm a Singaporean. Second, Singaporeans understand saying so poor thing is not the same as saying so poor. But you're right, it is time foreigners working and earning money in Spore learn not to call Singaporean any names.

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't move over to JB cos I don't see my quality of life increasing in JB.

As much as SG is squeezy and packed all the time, it is still a place I can sleep at night; a place where I can house my family with confidence.

I know my wife is tempted to buy a big house in JB cos she has asked so many times. But I told her being able to sleep at night is very important. while I can sleep very well in JB alone, if my family is with me, I would be worried abt the break-ins and snatch thieves. so whats the point? better to stick with squeezy SG.

JB will always be my playground but it will never be home.
...once
the wifey moved over to jb,it will no longer be your playground....hahaha, I am sure that's is at the back of u mind....

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

As much as SG is squeezy and packed all the time, it is still a place I can sleep at night; a place where I can house my family with confidence.

I know my wife is tempted to buy a big house in JB cos she has asked so many times. But I told her being able to sleep at night is very important. while I can sleep very well in JB alone, if my family is with me, I would be worried abt the break-ins and snatch thieves. so whats the point? better to stick with squeezy SG.

It's not big, Buuuuut GIGANTIC!!. Give u instant w_ _ _ _ _ _ (hangman).

Last edited:

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have also contemplated moving to JB. But if I need to wake up at 4 to 5am just to reach office in Singapore on time, I doubt I can tahan the daily sacrifice of sleep and long jams will take away the benefits of staying in JB. I agree with nottiboy that JB will be playground and not home.....at least until I retire and no need for daily commute.

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can opt for work from home instead. so no need to wake up so early.:biggrin:

Have also contemplated moving to JB. But if I need to wake up at 4 to 5am just to reach office in Singapore on time, I doubt I can tahan the daily sacrifice of sleep and long jams will take away the benefits of staying in JB. I agree with nottiboy that JB will be playground and not home.....at least until I retire and no need for daily commute.

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal

We left the house at 07:30hrs reach the office at CBD area at 09:00hrs via Tuas. Depend where you live.