• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Kirsten Han a crybaby?

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey ToaPehGong bro, Kirsten had came back to Singapore to fight for the rights of Singaporeans so please appreciate her efforts. As for the other guy I agree he should go.
KNN Kowloon Stewardess, she is just a fat fugly CB face who is living in her own world thinking she's making a difference in this world. Do me a favour and turn your head, face her, ask her to wake up, pack up and fuck off back to Scotland together with your Kowloon ass.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
my gorgeous wife

24A2F86F-8EC3-4CAD-AD9C-DE77F4C20195.jpeg
0E69B8C6-ABE3-48EE-A7B4-FA9FF2B41F19.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is right-wing crap to claim that Soros funds every liberal cause.

There are more wealth in the hands of right-wingers (Koch brothers, Rupert Murdoch, Robert Mercer etc) ...why no complaints about how they spend their money to fuel populism and the far right?

Uncle Soros has the resources and enough fingers in the various pies for promoting 'progressive' bullshit.

Just follow the money and track the NGOs, lobbying groups etc.

It's not even a secret anymore.

ChristoJacb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calum bro, I like her, she meaty in all areas , I really like, can intro me to her? I keling but I will love her truly always.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN Kowloon Stewardess, she is just a fat fugly CB face who is living in her own world thinking she's making a difference in this world. Do me a favour and turn your head, face her, ask her to wake up, pack up and fuck off back to Scotland together with your Kowloon ass.
Hey ToaPehGong bro, I feel you should be the one going since you are so disgruntled and chose not to do anything about it.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calum bro, I like her, she meaty in all areas , I really like, can intro me to her? I keling but I will love her truly always.
Hey ChristoJacb bro, i definitely would not share her but I am glad you know how to appreciate a full bodied gorgeous beauty like Kirsten