• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Kirsten Han a crybaby?

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calum why would your ladyboy Boyfriend wants an ugly piece of angmoh loser shit like you for company if not for the 200 baht you pay him everytime he poke your backside with his ladyboy dick.
Hey bro Malaysian, ladyboys had been a great friend everytime I went to Bangkok and I refuse to let you trample her reputation. You seemed ill-informed so I will share more with you. It is not always the ladyboys who poke the guys, it might be the other way round too.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Hypocrite-The, the fact is Kirsten had not deny the fact that offenders should be punished but certainly not by death. There are other ways of punishment available to execute justice. Kirsten had really put her life work into this and wanting to make Singaporeans understand this but I guess you guys are not worth the effort after all. Despite me telling her that, she refused to give up. She should have been nominated Singaporean of the year instead.
These drug dealers deserve capital punishment. They cause too much harm to society. And actually death row is too easy for them. But knowing it's the perfect rehabilitation policy. As they will not be committing the crime again. I will wish it was expended for treason and corruption.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Malaysian, ladyboys had been a great friend everytime I went to Bangkok and I refuse to let you trample her reputation. You seemed ill-informed so I will share more with you. It is not always the ladyboys who poke the guys, it might be the other way round too.
Yes we all know u are a closet Faggot. U are obviously poking them. If U can poke the fat witch whom u call yr wife. U can poke anything

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
we would like to maintain our humble status as freelance journalists.

AF44430E-35A7-408A-9FC0-234906A3993F.jpeg
0D33BAF1-9365-4A16-AAD4-80D3E373A78E.gif

nangkhammei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey nangkhammei bro, Kirsten and me are abosulutely clear of what we are doing. Only when you are involved would you understand the whole problem. You seem to be the delusional one.

You two shit stirrers and human rejects are match made in heaven and deserve each other.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
These drug dealers deserve capital punishment. They cause too much harm to society. And actually death row is too easy for them. But knowing it's the perfect rehabilitation policy. As they will not be committing the crime again. I will wish it was expended for treason and corruption.
Hey bro Hypocrite-The, Singaporeans have got the wrong concept on death penalty. As Kirsten said it, you never solve any problems by taking another person's life.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes we all know u are a closet Faggot. U are obviously poking them. If U can poke the fat witch whom u call yr wife. U can poke anything
Hey bro Hypocrite-The, that is an accusation you cannot justify. You have no evidence. I am lucky Kirsten is not reading this or I will have lots of explaining to do.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Hypocrite-The, that is an accusation you cannot justify. You have no evidence. I am lucky Kirsten is not reading this or I will have lots of explaining to do.
I hope she reads this. Will make me much happier. Ppl like her causing misery by spreading BS deserves all manner of misery she can get and more. Since she loves drugs dealers soo much. I hope she be their best customer to experience 1st hand the misery they cause.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Hypocrite-The, Singaporeans have got the wrong concept on death penalty. As Kirsten said it, you never solve any problems by taking another person's life.
BS. All manners of problems can be solved by capital punishment. These criminals will definitely not commit the crimes again. Isn't that solving the problem?

nangkhammei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey nangkhammei bro, Kirsten and me are abosulutely clear of what we are doing. Only when you are involved would you understand the whole problem. You seem to be the delusional one.

There is no shame in admitting that both you and Kirsten han are psychopaths. Try to get some psychiatric help before it’s too late.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope she reads this. Will make me much happier. Ppl like her causing misery by spreading BS deserves all manner of misery she can get and more. Since she loves drugs dealers soo much. I hope she be their best customer to experience 1st hand the misery they cause.
Hey bro Hypocrite-The, you have got it wrong. She just advocate anti-death but not death. She does understand the harmfulness of drugs but she felt that the offenders can be punished with other methods other than death.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no shame in admitting that both you and Kirsten han are psychopaths. Try to get some psychiatric help before it’s too late.
Hey nangkhammei bro, now that you mentioned it I am amazed how strong Kirsten is given all the abuse she experienced. I would have gone to a psychiatrist long ago. I really take my hats off Kirsten.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Hypocrite-The, you have got it wrong. She just advocate anti-death but not death. She does understand the harmfulness of drugs but she felt that the offenders can be punished with other methods other than death.
Capital punishment is the best way of dealing with such issues. Including u and your wife. Both of u should be executed for treason

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat she says is not cast in stone. Why would I give a crap on her BS quotes? And all evil is solved by death. Including yours and your sorry excuse of a wife u have
Hey bro Hypocrite-The, I feel sorry for you. You fail to see the noble work Kirsten is doing. I understand why though, she had constantly told me to forgive those who misunderstood her. If some PAP ministers could be as magnanimous as her, Singapore would be a better place for Singaporeans.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Capital punishment is the best way of dealing with such issues. Including u and your wife. Both of u should be executed for treason
Hey bro Hypocrite-The, Kirsten and myself had actually chatted about our death and she had actually envisioned herself starving herself while incarcerated. She even said she is willing to hunger strike for years to protest against the regime. She reminded me of those activists detained under ops coldstore and ops spectrum. My hero Kirsten.

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Calum thanks for sharing your fetish for ladyboys. Anyway I don’t blame you for preferring to poke a ladyboy arse than your fat Kirsten’s oily cunt.