• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it possible to marry a woman and then have a ongoing secret relationship with another woman?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
LAO TZE says....

Screenshot_20220421-183617.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In theory,u can marry one woman only.But in real life,u may marry one woman plus take care of one mistress,if u have the means.
If got money, every day is hari raya. Every woman is a possible wife or gf.
No money, hari raya also like normal day deliver food, got wife also no more.run away.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it possible to be in love with two woman at the same time, marry the younger one and be extremely "good friend" with the older and more successful one?
Seriouslee my uncle think we won't have so much time to cater to meet both needs unless you don't need to work. If you still work and the time distributed to 2 women you will surelee need to sacrifice 1 or split among 2 which left very little time. You may also need to forgo sleep time exercise time or any personal time.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriouslee my uncle think we won't have so much time to cater to meet both needs unless you don't need to work. If you still work and the time distributed to 2 women you will surelee need to sacrifice 1 or split among 2 which left very little time. You may also need to forgo sleep time exercise time or any personal time.
Thank you for your sound advice (as usual).

I am still debating this issue in my mind. I guess one day, I will have to make a definitive decision some way or another.

In terms of physical appearances, both are beautiful. Both are slim and relatively tall. Both are above average in bodily endowments. Both have a face that I wouldn't be sick of when I wake up in the morning. Both are psychotically more sane than me. In fact, my thinking and thoughts about things are weirder than them.

In terms of their careers, the older one is already a VP level. The younger one just started out and have great potential be successful.

The greatest difference among the both of them is character and type of emotional support they give respectively.

The older one is confident and decisive. She gives hard hitting sound advice. She is the type that is hard on the outer shell but a soft, caring and loving partner when she's with you on a personal basis.

The younger one is energetic, creative and makes me want to take care of her needs. She may not be as good as the older one in dishing out good career and investment advices, or rendering personal emotional support, but that's ok for me.

I guess life is about making the right choices.

If one leg can step on two boats, it will be the ideal best case scenario. If young one upsets me, I still have the older one, and vice versa.