• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it possible to marry a woman and then have a ongoing secret relationship with another woman?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it possible to be in love with two woman at the same time, marry the younger one and be extremely "good friend" with the older and more successful one?

I am hoping that Senior Sammyboyers with rich experiences in life can advise on the real life pros and cons of such a course of action.

Your advice will be very much appreciated in advance :notworthy:

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you accept if your wife with an older or more successful boyfriend other than you the husband?
Unfortunately, I can't. :frown:

So your advice is don't pursue such a route in relationship life even if the older one doesn't mind the man marrying the younger one?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it possible to be in love with two woman at the same time, marry the younger one and be extremely "good friend" with the older and more successful one?

I am hoping that Senior Sammyboyers with rich experiences in life can advise on the real life pros and cons of such a course of action.

lianbeng asked must u tell her what u r doing? did she tell u what she's doing leh?

Alfrescian
Loyal

IDIOT.....its usually the other way round - MARRIED the older one and be a good friend with the younger one

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I suggest that if you decide to find a lady to have children with you, it is preferred for your sake and the family's sake that you remain monogamous from the day you get married.
You may not have a variety of women to have sex with you, but that is how you and your spouse should live in the future, once you make your vows.
If you wish to "play in the fleld", play as much and as often until you get married.
Take care of your spouse and children.
Make time to exercise regularly, to stay fit and toned, to delay the debilitating effects of old age.
Good health and good luck.
Wish you many happy, healthy, Blessed years.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
IDIOT.....its usually the other way round - MARRIED the older one and be a good friend with the younger one
Why?

In terms of physical appearances, they are both beautiful. Both are slim and relatively tall. Both are above average in bodily endowments. Both have a face that you wouldn't be sick of when you wake up in the morning.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I suggest that if you decide to find a lady to have children with you, it us preferred fir your sake and the family's sake that you remain monogamous from the day you get married.
You may not have a variety of women to have sex with you, but that is how you and your spouse should live in the future, once you make your vows.
If you wish to "play in the fleld", play as much and as often until you get married.
Take care of your spouse and children.
Make time to exercise regularly, to stay fit and toned, to delay the debilitating effects of old age.
Good health and good luck.
Wish you many happy, healthy, Blessed years.
Your advice is much appreciated. :notworthy:

I think this is best case scenario. I am exploring if best case scenario is not attainable, how to find the next best course of action.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your advice is much appreciated. :notworthy:

I think this is best case scenario. I am exploring if best case scenario is not attainable, how to find the next best course of action.
Find a lady to marry.
We are human beings, and we have strengths and weaknesses.
I married a lady who is ten years younger than me, when I was 37 (much later than average).
I am 176 cm, and she is 170 cm, natural golden blonde hair, green eyes, 34C, about 65 kg or less (at that time), a graduate and a professional in health care, with a soprano voice.
We have four children.
Most women will gain weight after child birth, but should make time to exercise.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can. Switch to Muslim get up to 4....

BTSS

Alfrescian
Loyal

My advice is play both, don't marry.
Shiok! Can have 3some!

Mia-Malkova-Remy-Lecroix.gif