• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is it okay to make mistake?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
no, i don't think it's ok! if i kill someone, i pay for it. someone kill me, he/she pay for it!

what do you think?:o

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wanted your 死人头 and was willing to pay for it, but I still haven't received it.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its ok to make mistake..but to make the same mistake twice..then you are an arsehole...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its ok to make mistake..but to make the same mistake twice..then you are an arsehole...

it's okay.we are all humans. so make a mistake and learn. make more mistakes and learn more. if cannot learn, return next life and learn some more.

i always forgive those who make mistakes because i've made tons and tons of mistakes. i believe we should not punish too harshly those who make mistakes.many are really very decent and nice people. we all make mistakes.so please forgive.ok.i forgive those who make mistakes.i hope you all also forgive me for all my mistakes also. okay ?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay or not depends on who is the person making the mistake..

Agree wholeheartedly! It's ok for ordinary people to make mistakes - more so if they are from the opposition parties.

But if PAP MPs and Ministers make mistakes big or small - no way! They are angels! Angels don't make mistakes.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahaha...needless to say!:biggrin:

Agree wholeheartedly! It's ok for ordinary people to make mistakes - more so if they are from the opposition parties.

But if PAP MPs and Ministers make mistakes big or small - no way! They are angels! Angels don't make mistakes.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
the smartest pple are those who learnt from other's mistake. the fairly clever ones are those who learnt from their own mistakes, the dumbest are those who never learnt! so which one are you?:p

it's okay.we are all humans. so make a mistake and learn. make more mistakes and learn more. if cannot learn, return next life and learn some more.

i always forgive those who make mistakes because i've made tons and tons of mistakes. i believe we should not punish too harshly those who make mistakes.many are really very decent and nice people. we all make mistakes.so please forgive.ok.i forgive those who make mistakes.i hope you all also forgive me for all my mistakes also. okay ?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i belong to category 3 ....dumbest

the smartest pple are those who learnt from other's mistake. the fairly clever ones are those who learnt from their own mistakes, the dumbest are those who never learnt! so which one are you?:p