• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is it okay to make mistake?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no, i don't think it's ok! if i kill someone, i pay for it. someone kill me, he/she pay for it!

what do you think?:o

It depends,

When an assassin killed someone, he gets paid
Hangman is paid to suffocate
Martyr is God's calling and he pays on the spot

If you are none of the above...its a fucking big mistake

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the smartest pple are those who learnt from other's mistake. the fairly clever ones are those who learnt from their own mistakes, the dumbest are those who never learnt! so which one are you?:p

of course the dumbest lah...so many repeated mistakes in my life...just too many...from heat to toe and from head tip to finger tip...alll mistakes...jsut waiting to celebrate my death...haha

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
come on we talk about ordinary day to day mistakes, and you all fight over killing and assasinating...nanbeh!

ordinary mistakes can be forgiven lah....why shame them, why ridicule them, why destroy them, why ostracise them....you know what i mean...be forgiving and merciful lah...give people a chance to relive and to have a second lease of life...why destroy them over a mistake which we all make everyday...don't talk about killing and murder okay!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree wholeheartedly! It's ok for ordinary people to make mistakes - more so if they are from the opposition parties.

But if PAP MPs and Ministers make mistakes big or small - no way! They are angels! Angels don't make mistakes.

I thought it is obvious the reverse, it is okay for Ho Ching and LHL to make mistakes that ordinary people and opposition parties (like Yaw SL) would be fired immediately.

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree wholeheartedly! It's ok for ordinary people to make mistakes - more so if they are from the opposition parties.

But if PAP MPs and Ministers make mistakes big or small - no way! They are angels! Angels don't make mistakes.

Teo Chee Hian did says years ago that civil servants must being allowed to make mistakes.

Old man also did says leaders must not apologize to public even they made mistakes otherwise they will lose respect from the ppl and lose control over them.

Thank you for the 60.1% to make mistakes and i know they will did it again on GE2016.