• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it better to die without knowing when or to know when you going to drop dead?

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suddenly die can be painless....but die before collecting your CPF money to enjoy life is wasted.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you know your death, you could plan well in advance
Of course the best option to end, is wine in your belly & cock in woman's mouth

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
To die one week after you suddenly heard a Bangla whistling at you would be good. At least have some advance notice. :o-o:
Oh no, her Banglas will be very sad if she dies, no other prostitute will allow them to enter except for our kind hearted Ayam Kotor Bin Freely.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To die one week after you suddenly heard a Bangla whistling at you would be good. At least have some advance notice. :o-o:
Everyday I go out I hear Malaysian and local 窝囊废mad bully dog whistling at me. You Cantonese son of chicken 窝囊废do evil act innocent are so disgusting. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you know your death, you could plan well in advance
Of course the best option to end, is wine in your belly & cock in woman's mouth
like this cancer patient given 2 to 6 months notice? I think either die of ripe old age or zero notice better.