• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why when person is dying then he or she will start telling the truth and want reconciliation ?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
eg. a man did a lot of bullying of his fren during his pinnacle of his career. he even slept and had a secret affair with his fren's girlfriend/wife. then he kana cancer and he suddenly felt remorseful for his deeds when he was at the top of his career. then before he died, he asked to see the fren that he always bully to apologise.

why didn't he apologise when he was well and kicking. why must wait till he knows he is dying to apologise ?

is he seeking for forgiveness of his sins so that he can have a better outcome afterlife? why didn't he just take his secret to the grave?

Last edited:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
just like in drama or movie when person is about to die, say sorry and regret his or her actions during his active lifetime. why human beings mostly like that?
doing this confession just to seek god's forgiveness?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
the catholics call this deathbed confeesion ...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathbed_confession

A deathbed confession is an admittance or confession made by a person nearing death, or on their "death bed".

This confession may help alleviate any guilt, regrets, secrets, or sins the dying person may have had in their life. These confessions can occur because the dying want to live the last moments of their life free of any secrets they have been holding in for a long part of their life. Or, if religious, the person may perhaps believe they will be forgiven by a higher power before they die, allowing them entrance to a better place, such as heaven, after death. Further rationale may be that a person nearing death will not be able to face any significant punishments (such as imprisonment) or shame for the confession. A deathbed confession can be given to anyone, but a family member is usually with their loved one during this time. Doctors and nurses may also hear a deathbed confession because they are often present in a person’s last moments.[1] In some cases, a deathbed confession may be legally admissible in a court of law despite rules on hearsay. Like other types of confessions, some deathbed confessions are false confessions.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most devastating to you is when the kopi unker you dislike tells you “i am your father” like darth vader tells luke skywalker. he also confesses “for that to happen, i fucked your mother. knnbccb!”

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
most devastating to you is when the kopi unker you dislike tells you “i am your father” like darth vader tells luke skywalker. he also confesses “for that to happen, i fucked your mother. knnbccb!”
This happened in the 1980s whereby a SingPost Indian staff has fathered up to 30 children in Singapore. This postman had sex with many hdb aunties whenever he performed his delivery duty

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the ego. The ego is NOT you, but you think your ego is you.

But when you are downtrodden on the sick bed, your ego has had enough of you, and will leave you to rot. Your ego understands that you are no longer able to feed him (the ego) and there is no point carrying on a relationship with you. When your ego departs, you discover your real self.

The real self is good.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
actually I have a death confession too. i stole from my late grandfather's wallet when I was a little boy. I took $10 red note to buy myself a nice pencil case.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
he never found out $10 missing from his wallet because I think he carry too much cash with him in his wallet.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal

why when person is dying then he or she will start telling the truth and want reconciliation ?​

It is obviously the dying person's last opportunity to set things right before meeting his maker.

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
i haven't got married b4. so no such death confessions. but i think if I get married (big if), i will not steal eat outside
U must be a 好男人 :geek:

In reality got opportunties to masuk, the temptation & excitement is usually irresistable. True story

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
i haven't got married b4. so no such death confessions. but i think if I get married (big if), i will not steal eat outside
Every man who has "steal eating" outside said the same thing before they got married.

Boy, you are on the right track !

Men are driven to steal eat because of the wife.

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every man who has "steal eating" outside said the same thing before they got married.

Boy, you are on the right track !

Men are driven to steal eat because of the wife.
Thats why many ppl stare me when i attend weddiing ceremony, the marriage vows sompa time i buay tahan burst out laughing..

Vows means nothing when after marriage irl