• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it better to buy sex rather than have a clandestine sex relationship? Pros & Cons?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is it better to buy sex rather than have a clandestine sex relationship? Pros & C

I cast no stone against anyone. For I've sinned too. I just voice my opinion. I can't punish neither Jack Neo nor Foyce Le nor whomsoever also involved even if I think there's anything wrong. If there's something morally wrong, they face their god. If there's something criminally wrong, they their their judge. Me is just practising freedom of expression of opinion.

As for Jack Neo's blog, no thanks. Freedom of choice.

Off tangent lah, Uncle. Not insinuating anything at all. Since the last time you wrote a great deal about people mis-using that scripture in the wrong thread, I thought JN blog would be a befitting one.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is it better to buy sex rather than have a clandestine sex relationship? Pros & C

HAR? i thought the opposite of "cheehong" is "lanhong"?

Har? I thought its "gian Lan" ?

Apologies :biggrin:
Errata:-
most accurate is 'lanhong' vs 'cheehong'
"gianlan" vs "gianchee".

"Hiao Chee" is only in thesarus, not exact opposite :p

BTW just saw ShinMin cover at road side, that Foyce Le made police report tis afternoon .... I didn't buy but seems the police report is for 'threatening calls warning her to shut-up' - JerkNeo-bashers,dun jump for joy yet for wrong reason .......

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Apologies :biggrin:
Errata:-
most accurate is 'lanhong' vs 'cheehong'
"gianlan" vs "gianchee".

"Hiao Chee" is only in thesarus, not exact opposite :p

BTW just saw ShinMin cover at road side, that Foyce Le made police report tis afternoon .... I didn't buy but seems the police report is for 'threatening calls warning her to shut-up' - JerkNeo-bashers,dun jump for joy yet for wrong reason .......

All of you sala la.

The opposite of Chee Hong is...

鳥癡

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Char Bor Boh Hiao, Tar Bor Buay Giat Xiao.

Men court women, obstacle like mountain.

Women court men, obstacle like sand.

You don't believe, go try it out. That's why my personal policy is never court women, wait for them to court me. Sometimes there're none wanting to court me. Nevermind. At times when no women want to court the men, the men trying to court women is even more exercise in vain.