• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is incest common in china

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20200828-100027.jpg

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marrying at age of 9 during 1400yrs ago maybe customary. Rem. Else why those days no one seems to bother? Remember. The Prophet did not ask for the marriage. Of course nowadays is not being encourage in this modern time 21st century. Why u so confident not even a single Han/cheena marry or incest with their daughters at young age? Hello, 1.5 billion. And media is heavily controlled/monitored by chicom authority. Outside world practically received zero news/info!

Agree. So teres no need to compare between races. Both equally imperfect.

As for the word "move on"....i dont think u do. Several times i saw ur post. Keep repeating Muslims these and tat. Keep repeating the same issue/topic even after explaining to u. I mean u want an explanation, i already provide u. So just move on to another topic. Cos if u keep sticking to the same question, then i am actually wasting my time, searcing for info just to reply to ur post. Just like topic of "aisha", may Allah be pleased with her. Why the Prophet marry her. I had already answered. Yet u still ridicule Islam. Seems like u not sincere in discussion. Tio boh?
I pretty confident Chinese don't marry and sex 9 Yr old gals! As for incest, of cuz have but at a low rate!

Somehow there are a lot threads are abt moslem topic, then their issues always can't solved so it might lead to repeatation! Well, I also saw a lot of your post repeatation and I agreed, yes some issues haven't solve so this lead to repeatation!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I did mention incest bound to have given the fact of 1.4b population probability! I'm very sure China Chinese do not marry 6 Yr old and maybe tat case will have in the outermost west of China! Most probably is not han!

I wasn't unhappy! I like to debate in forums! People has their own view and in forum we can express ourselves freely! I did not mean tat Chinese is perfect! There is no perfection in the world! But I know if I'm wrong, I will take criticism and improve and move on!

Marriage Age In Ancient World

*Ancient Rome
The age of lawful consent to a marriage was 12 for girls and 14 for boys.[9] Most Roman women seem to have married in their late teens to early twenties, but noble women married younger than those of the lower classes, and an aristocratic girl was expected to be virgin until her first marriage

*Ancient India
Arranged marriage is a tradition in the societies of the Indian subcontinent . We, therefore, examined the recorded data from the writings of the authoritative Indian legislators during the period between ca.500 B.C. and 500 A.D. to study the trend in menarcheal age. The age of puberty was at 12 although full completion of puberty took place at age 16. The present day data differed from the ancient data being 0.8-1.2 yrs. and 2.2-2.4 yrs.

*Ancient China
According to descriptions in “The Rites of Zhou” and later annotations, a man’s marriageable age ranged from 20 to 30 and a woman’s from 15 to 20 before the Qin Dynasty (the 3rd century BC). After the Warring States Period (475-221BC), the marriageable age for girls was lowered due to the shortage of workforce caused by frequent wars. Later saw a gradual rise in marriageable age in the following dynasties. Moreover, the gap in age had to be appropriate, and that was a great concern for the parents. Any man who was married to a wife more than 10 or 12 years younger than him or vice versa would be held up to ridicule.

*Ancient Arab
Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6 year old before reaching puberty. Even by ancient time standard around the world, 6 year old is considered as under age. Muhammad has sex with an underage girl by ancient world standard.

Last edited:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marriage In Ancient World

*Ancient Rome
The age of lawful consent to a marriage was 12 for girls and 14 for boys.[9] Most Roman women seem to have married in their late teens to early twenties, but noble women married younger than those of the lower classes, and an aristocratic girl was expected to be virgin until her first marriage

*Ancient India
Arranged marriage is a tradition in the societies of the Indian subcontinent . We, therefore, examined the recorded data from the writings of the authoritative Indian legislators during the period between ca.500 B.C. and 500 A.D. to study the trend in menarcheal age. The age of puberty was at 12 although full completion of puberty took place at age 16. The present day data differed from the ancient data being 0.8-1.2 yrs. and 2.2-2.4 yrs.

*Ancient China
According to descriptions in “The Rites of Zhou” and later annotations, a man’s marriageable age ranged from 20 to 30 and a woman’s from 15 to 20 before the Qin Dynasty (the 3rd century BC). After the Warring States Period (475-221BC), the marriageable age for girls was lowered due to the shortage of workforce caused by frequent wars. Later saw a gradual rise in marriageable age in the following dynasties. Moreover, the gap in age had to be appropriate, and that was a great concern for the parents. Any man who was married to a wife more than 10 or 12 years younger than him or vice versa would be held up to ridicule.

*Ancient Arab
Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6 year old before reaching puberty. Even in ancient time standard around the world, 6 year old is considered as under age. Muhammad has sex with an underage girl by ancient world standard.
I do not want to repeat! But u make wanna repeat! Facts don't lie! Accept criticism when u are wrong and improve and move on to be a better man!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pretty confident Chinese don't marry and sex 9 Yr old gals! As for incest, of cuz have but at a low rate!

Somehow there are a lot threads are abt moslem topic, then their issues always can't solved so it might lead to repeatation! Well, I also saw a lot of your post repeatation and I agreed, yes some issues haven't solve so this lead to repeatation!

Modern china is on single child policy, whoami is twisting fact to find support for his religion condolence of incest, underage marriage and rape of infidel. His logic "you also like that! So what wrong with my religion. We sama sama lah".

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Modern china is on single child policy, whoami is twisting fact to find support for his religion condolence of incest, underage marriage and rape of infidel. His logic "you also like that! So what wrong with my religion. We sama sama lah".
The thing is wrong then must accept criticism ma! Cannot always think u are always right! Always think u are a very special selected by your god then everything they do no wrong and can have their own law!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6 year old before reaching puberty. Even in ancient time standard around the world, 6 year old is considered as under age. Muhammad has sex with an underage girl by ancient world standard.
I believe this marriage to a 6 or 9 year old is based on hearsay.
A muslim prophet will not trangress as that already written in the verses, if the verses are genuine.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe this marriage to a 6 or 9 year old is based on hearsay.
A muslim prophet will not trangress as that already written in the verses, if the verses are genuine.

your kawan whoami claims koran is very scientific but why m&ds do badly in science and math even though they practised Islam for almost 600 years?? whoami can't even do a simple math calculation on china population using china land size as basis and miscalculated that China current population is attained by incest just to find support for islam sanction of incest.

6+6 = 12. The maths says that Aisha can live another second life of 6 to reach 12. Even by ancient non islamic standard, Muhummad is considered a chee bye kia for having sex with underage. Quote for my post above: (ancient china) Any man who was married to a wife more than 10 or 12 years younger than him or vice versa would be held up to ridicule.

But why Muhummad and Aisha are held in approval by muslims?

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
your kawan whoami claims koran is very scientific but why m&ds do badly in science and math even though they practised Islam for almost 600 years?? whoami can't even do a simple math calculation on china population using china land size as basis and miscalculated that China current population is attained by incest just to find support for islam sanction of incest.

6+6 = 12. The maths says that Aisha can live another second life of 6 to reach 12. Even by ancient non islamic standard, Muhummad is considered a chee bye kia for having sex with underage. Quote for my post above: (ancient china) Any man who was married to a wife more than 10 or 12 years younger than him or vice versa would be held up to ridicule.

But why Muhummad and Aisha are held in approval by muslims?
Underage marriage is prohibited. But if you look at it, there is no need to have a verse on underage marriage or sex prohibition . Just use your common sense.

“For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah, are the deaf and the dumb, those who understand not.” (Qur’ān 8:22)

“Many are the Jinn and men we have made for Hell: They have hearts wherewith they understand not, eyes wherewith they see not, and ears wherewith they hear not. They are like cattle, nay more misguided: For they are heedless (of warning).” (Qur’ān 7:179)

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
“For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah, are the deaf and the dumb, those who understand not.” (Qur’ān 8:22)

“Many are the Jinn and men we have made for Hell: They have hearts wherewith they understand not, eyes wherewith they see not, and ears wherewith they hear not. They are like cattle, nay more misguided: For they are heedless (of warning).” (Qur’ān 7:179)

GOD is in and is everything and anything. That unpotentiate potential.

The named is not eternal the eternal has no name ie. infinity.

When you understand 'Infinity' you understand GOD. For that which is many or has a name or any different to any other thing or things is just finite, Infinity is One.

So be it Allah, Shiva or Christ or God or Lucifer or Satan are all aspects of the same ONE. If you could not understand that, you've not yet understand GOD not to mention find IT.

Look in the mirror see the Creator, look or think of or at anything and say 'I AM' soon, you'll arrive.......... lol

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am a singaporean. I am a nobody. Who am i to solve those issues? Hahaha. As i had mentioned several times every country have their rights to implement any policies. Tat include chicom. Tere were several islamic issues which i had already explained. Ok...i will take it tat u didnt notice it for the benefit of doubt.

I will not discuss in Dulux thread. But if once a while someone else opens up a thread on Islam/Muslim/Malay issue, i will try answer within my knowledge. Cos tat someone could be sincere or curious to know why is it such and such. I will try to clear those doubts cos Islam is always being portrayed as a misunderstood religion.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For incest, u claimed low rate for cheena. U should know the world population of cheena. 2 - 3 billion worldwide. If u still think its at a low rate, i cant stop u fm thinkg such.

As for cheena not having sex with young gals. Just accept the hard truth. No one race is perfect. Here goes....

The 51-year-old father, who was unemployed, was sent to jail after pleading guilty to six counts of rape and six counts of indecent assault on Monday.

The 12 attacks took place between 2009 and 2018, when the daughter, known as X, was aged between nine and 17. All of the abuse took place in their flat.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong...g-dad-jailed-16-years-despicable-sexual-abuse

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
For incest, u claimed low rate for cheena. U should know the world population of cheena. 2 - 3 billion worldwide. If u still think its at a low rate, i cant stop u fm thinkg such.

As for cheena not having sex with young gals. Just accept the hard truth. No one race is perfect. Here goes....

The 51-year-old father, who was unemployed, was sent to jail after pleading guilty to six counts of rape and six counts of indecent assault on Monday.

The 12 attacks took place between 2009 and 2018, when the daughter, known as X, was aged between nine and 17. All of the abuse took place in their flat.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong...g-dad-jailed-16-years-despicable-sexual-abuse
OK noted! No one is perfect! Rape case around the world also have! Just as long no killings and murders among people! Live in peace!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK noted! No one is perfect! Rape case around the world also have! Just as long no killings and murders among people! Live in peace!

Yes. Tats wat i been telling u. Sex with underaged girl occur in every country. Question is whether reported or otherwise. There are many more. But i will just post one more...just to reinforce my point. Peace.

A father who raped his daughter for two years after she turned eight has been jailed in Hong Kong for 15 years.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong...ong-father-who-raped-young-daughter-jailed-15

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Tats wat i been telling u. Sex with underaged girl occur in every country. Question is whether reported or otherwise. There are many more. But i will just post one more...just to reinforce my point. Peace.

A father who raped his daughter for two years after she turned eight has been jailed in Hong Kong for 15 years.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong...ong-father-who-raped-young-daughter-jailed-15
OK agreed! Yes every country also have rape case! Just as long no murders and no killings! Rape case has to be punished strictly and must rotan his ass into half! As for rape case I think india there is very jialat!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK agreed! Yes every country also have rape case! Just as long no murders and no killings! Rape case has to be punished strictly and must rotan his ass into half! As for rape case I think india there is very jialat!

India? Just google the answers are all there. Haha...normally i wont commend much on others. Unless tat person keep provoking/ single my race out, then i will produce some evidence to prove tat hes a black pot too. :biggrin:

Btw this one involve health issue. Not single out indian. I have stop buying spices from India.