• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Goh Meng Seng or Nicole Seah the NSP Chief?

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bad Luck !

Surprised that NSP did not do kore to help but instead GMS can say something like that.

GMS' words did her a lot of damage.

A party stand is needed to prevent further damage.

Who is the leader of the NSP anyway? I understand that Sec-Gen of NSP is not the one in charge. So who is? Will that person please stop hiding in the shadows and start making a proper stand. "Honest mistake" no longer cut it.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Although you are a PAP dog, I agree with you in this respect. (think I sure kena knocked down by bus later...). NSP seems very disorganized honestly. I really doubt they can achieve much by the next election. They need a strong leader. Rigt now I suspect there is too many factions (Indian chief) and not much gets done.

They need more structure. I suspect that they were not equipped to handle so many campaigns in various electorates. Both in terms of candidate quality, ground work, finance, logistics etc. Sometimes, it would be better to target less but get more results. A concerted effort into tampines would have been much better.

The NSP leadership really needs to get it's act together. GMS comments is totally uncalled for as he needs to remember he is the NSP sec-gen. Suggest he is not leader material. It is not a criticism but everyone has different strengths and leadership is not his. Sorry hor GMS...

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

The NSP leadership really needs to get it's act together. GMS comments is totally uncalled for as he needs to remember he is the NSP sec-gen. Suggest he is not leader material. It is not a criticism but everyone has different strengths and leadership is not his. Sorry hor GMS...[/QUOTE]

Truth be told NSP was pretty much dead until GMS appeared and following the NS vs TPL saga NSP is now in the same position as WP was during the previous elections. Now it only needs to follow up on it and make it know what NSP is all about.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Until they get elected

I contend that it's virtually impossible to surpass the PAPpies in terms of pure incompetence.

Also applies to some of the oppositions

There is no opposition party in Singapore more fascist in ideology than the PAPpies. Go on. I challenge you to name me one opposition party in approval of the PAPpies' high ministerial pay, gerrymandering, manipulation of the media et al.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

GMS' words did her a lot of damage.

A party stand is needed to prevent further damage.

Who is the leader of the NSP anyway? I understand that Sec-Gen of NSP is not the one in charge. So who is? Will that person please stop hiding in the shadows and start making a proper stand. "Honest mistake" no longer cut it.

There is no technical mistake made in the first place. The law allows candidates to solicit funds publicly. If it is not against the law, I do not think the Party should ban anyone from doing that.

It is just a matter of personal inclinations and preferences that I do not like to solicit funds in FB or via new media. However, as we run NSP in a democratic way, we do not impose our personal preferences on others, as long as it is well above board.

So I do not know what the fuss is about. Singaporeans may not be used to donating money to politicians (especially opposition) directly and there will be some who will exploit such sentiments to cast doubts on individual candidates. But to go all the way to doubt the integrity of the individual candidates amount to character assassination.

If people feel uncomfortable to donate to Niocle's team directly via her bank account, then please don't donate. To donate to the common party bank account may raise question on which GRC team these money were supposed to go to. But if you want to donate to NSP via NSP bank account, you could do so as well.

Goh Meng Seng

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is no technical mistake made in the first place. The law allows candidates to solicit funds publicly. If it is not against the law, I do not think the Party should ban anyone from doing that.

It is just a matter of personal inclinations and preferences that I do not like to solicit funds in FB or via new media. However, as we run NSP in a democratic way, we do not impose our personal preferences on others, as long as it is well above board.

So I do not know what the fuss is about. Singaporeans may not be used to donating money to politicians (especially opposition) directly and there will be some who will exploit such sentiments to cast doubts on individual candidates. But to go all the way to doubt the integrity of the individual candidates amount to character assassination.

If people feel uncomfortable to donate to Niocle's team directly via her bank account, then please don't donate. To donate to the common party bank account may raise question on which GRC team these money were supposed to go to. But if you want to donate to NSP via NSP bank account, you could do so as well.

Goh Meng Seng

Why is WP so successful? No engagement on the internet in personal capacity even.

You don't know what to say on what the fuss is all about?

Character assasination? Hello have you been sleeping through the last 5 years or even longer?

NSP now is Nicole Seah and Nicole Seah was NSP in the last GE. Without her, NSP can't even sniff Goh Chok Tong's balls!

Don't yaya papaya here GMS. You are no political icon. You are not even in charge of the ragtag NSP!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for making this clear and I think it is fair comment. I think everytime you comment in the press, you need to put the full context on the NSP and other main sites. I do recall you have done this before.

I am really surprised that people are not aware of the law. These are average Singaporeans and not rich folks who can take part in politics. I am glad that Jeanette and Nicole are showing the way and more people would come into politics knowing that they can defray the cost and not be beholden to certain interest.

You also have a valid point where people might want to channel funds to a certain candidate within a party. That is the reality. I am sure as Singaporeans, we have been taught to look for value and nobody wants to throw their money on less than good prospect.

Goh Meng Seng

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine can't even put her house in order and they want to manage a multi-million GRC town council, or worse into the multi-billion dollars national reserves.

I told you the 39% of the voters were conned into voting for the opposition, didn't I?

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine can't even put her house in order and they want to manage a multi-million GRC town council, or worse into the multi-billion dollars national reserves.

I told you the 39% of the voters were conned into voting for the opposition, didn't I?

Conned? This is a democracy, have the decency to respect people who chose to vote for opposition. Just like I respect other people's choice to vote for PAP.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nonsense. Only shows your inept administration and poor accounting. Normal organisations will either accept cheques with specific purpose written at the back of the cheque or accept cash with receipts immediately issued to state the purpose.

NSP should be run like an SME, not your (ex-)computer shop, you know.

To donate to the common party bank account may raise question on which GRC team these money were supposed to go to. But if you want to donate to NSP via NSP bank account, you could do so as well.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

NSP--Now quite a Shit Party

Now less shit with Goh Meng Seng no longer in the #2 post (yes, he is NOT the boss. Sebastian Teo is the BOSS). But if Nicole Seah and Goh Meng Seng is still in the NSP, people will be shouting Tan Cheng Bock Tan Cheng Bock at every NSP rally. :biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now less shit with Goh Meng Seng no longer in the #2 post (yes, he is NOT the boss. Sebastian Teo is the BOSS). But if Nicole Seah and Goh Meng Seng is still in the NSP, people will be shouting Tan Cheng Bock Tan Cheng Bock at every NSP rally. :biggrin:

But still shittier than WP but not as shit as SDP

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

But still shittier than WP but not as shit as SDP

Yes. Now they have a Sec Gen from Oxbridge who shoots her mouth off without doing a bit of research. The Ah Bengs in this forum don't understand consolidation, never mind. But Oxbridge Sec Gen Hazel Poa should have spoken to a few accountants before gleefully shooting her mouth off.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. Now they have a Sec Gen from Oxbridge who shoots her mouth off without doing a bit of research. The Ah Bengs in this forum don't understand consolidation, never mind. But Oxbridge Sec Gen Hazel Poa should have spoken to a few accountants before gleefully shooting her mouth off.

At least being from Oxbridge she's brighter than the SDP Oxbridge guy