• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is GMS our de facto Political Guru

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ, GMS and Gopalan Nair are trapped in a burning building. Who would be able to get out?

I dun know about CSJ and Nair.

Regarding GMS, it depends on whether he agrees that there is a fire or not. If his prejudices and personal agenda tells him there is no fire, he will twist and turn all facts to "analyze" and convince himself that the building is not burning. He may even find the time to argue with the fire and also post online why there is no fire, as he is being roasted.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun know about CSJ and Nair.

Regarding GMS, it depends on whether he agrees that there is a fire or not. If his prejudices and personal agenda tells him there is no fire, he will twist and turn all facts to "analyze" and convince himself that the building is not burning. He may even find the time to argue with the fire and also post online why there is no fire, as he is being roasted.

Roasted? More like cremated

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have taken side, but am not irritated by you. There are people with far more calibre than you writing against the PAP. Even MBT, whom you stood against, has far more intellect and appeal than you can ever have. If you are not on the PAP payroll, I can see the elites sniggering at your stupidity.

Rather than irritation, I'm amused by you. The same way a king is amused by his court jester. You are just a more bitter, less funny, less successful and far uglier version of Harban Singh.

The big mystery is not you, but why people choose to engage you continually and even start threads about you, when other clowns are ignored. Perhaps it's because you are the biggest clown of them all and therefore draw all the attention?

Thats why I say you are a clown. Why you fellas keep attacking GMS when he doesn't lead a party and not influential?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
Thats why I say you are a clown. Why you fellas keep attacking GMS when he doesn't lead a party and not influential?

Why are you protective of GMS when he doesn't lead a party and is not influential? Is GMS God?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Honey,
Why you keep siding him when he doesn't lead any party and also not a man with influence?
Is it because he has got something I don't have?
And how do you explain those orgasms I have given you and now I have to contend with complaints from Bedok residents about your screams

Last edited:

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are aware that you are one of those clowns, don't you?

Anyway, be thankful that the chief clown overshadows you by being the bigger fool/ loser. Or you will be the target instead.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
deepblue0911 said:
Because these are NOT mistakes to him. For example, he may have lost Marine Parade GRC, but to him, that's a great victory. It is a psychological victory. A

I understand. I read the Ah Q story.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You are aware that you are one of those clowns, don't you?

Anyway, be thankful that the chief clown overshadows you by being the bigger fool/ loser. Or you will be the target instead.

these idiots are happy to be verbally abused by folks in here, just look at the way they keep coming back for more :p:p:p

only thing me wonder is this: when the PAP falls, where do we hunt these idiots? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zhihau said:
these idiots are happy to be verbally abused by folks in here, just look at the way they keep coming back for more :p:p:p

only thing me wonder is this: when the PAP falls, where do we hunt these idiots? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

They will all just dissipate into thin air.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
They will all just dissipate into thin air.

bro,
BE being BE, small steps must still be taken so that the journey can be completed. much as me understand that not one opposition party is capable of running our country now, doesn't mean we allow PAP to monopolise the Parliament with such overwhelming majority of the seats despite the fact that they only garnered 60 odd percent of the valid votes.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gms : why wp need to sent their bigwigs to Hougang, it shows that they have no confidence.

Gms (when lhl appear at Hougang) : pap shows unity and determination.

What a hypocrite this guy is turning out to be. He confirmed chopped and signed works for pap. Be careful of this asshole.

Wonder why GMS doesnt want to join SDP to sabo it. He did that for NSP, WP...or does Chee know better?