• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is George Yeo a Foreign Minister ?

Q

Qinhuang

No one in the parliament asked why Old Lee attended the fireworks in Beijing instead of PAP George Yeo?

Wong Kan Seng and a host of Ministers visit China for official issue, why not George Yeo lead the team?

All the while, we thought George yeo is one of the kingpins, but why he is not a prominent FM?
He may not speak with good diction but at least give him some space at the parliament to be himself as FM and a decision maker.

When i read Yeo's blog, i think about Dr Mahatir's blog.

If a Minister needs to blog to talk about politics, then where is his voice at the parliament. Dr mahatir is a retired politician.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one in the parliament asked why Old Lee attended the fireworks in Beijing instead of PAP George Yeo?

Wong Kan Seng and a host of Ministers visit China for official issue, why not George Yeo lead the team?

All the while, we thought George yeo is one of the kingpins, but why he is not a prominent FM?
He may not speak with good diction but at least give him some space at the parliament to be himself as FM and a decision maker.

When i read Yeo's blog, i think about Dr Mahatir's blog.

If a Minister needs to blog to talk about politics, then where is his voice at the parliament. Dr mahatir is a retired politician.
[/QUOTE
He is a minister foreign to the Singapore citizens he is serving,,,don't beleive me, ask the Serangoon Gardens Citizen... they approach him...and he will approach MND..which is also part of the government...which is also part of his party...

Isn't he a minister foreign to the people?

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
no he is actually the FT minister. THe stupid SAF general make us serve NS then bring in FT who never serve a day of NS to take our jobs and our wifes. This is the kind of backstabbing SAF generals we have.