• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Chen Show Mao a mole or a hero?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone who dare to challegne PAP is a hero, regardless of their credential. Those who tried to stand alongside PAP camp, with monetary motive, are midget.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I knew him since college days & he has always been full of idealism & passion. He has not changed much in terms of values and aspirations. I believe he is suited for the opposition cause! He fights injustices and is for the under-dog! Anyone still needs convincing

jw5

Loyal
I knew him since college days & he has always been full of idealism & passion. He has not changed much in terms of values and aspirations. I believe he is suited for the opposition cause! He fights injustices and is for the under-dog! Anyone still needs convincing

Huh bro, that means you also VB's college mate isit? :o
And you also about 50 y.o.? :biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huh bro, that means you also VB's college mate isit? :o
And you also about 50 y.o.? :biggrin:

Elementary deductions Dr Watson!:biggrin::biggrin: I'm afraid that is so but compared to these high-achieving scholar mates, I'm just an under-achieving but contented Ah Pek or Ah Beng!:o

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from the comments here, it seems everybody are convinced that Chen Show Mao is not PAP Richard Sorge or Guo Rugui.

Last edited: