• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Edmund Chen daughter pumped and dumped at the road side

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Edmund ask her dotter to give up on the relationship cos Gavin CMI. He maybe a Singer but he won't be getting anywhere. Edmund as a dad has to ask her to move on.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn you guys are really CMI.

Nowadays sex and cheebye is being used as a weapon or tool to forward women's own agenda.
Sexyness and being slutty with man is just too easy.

Without constant sex, CB will be more smelly and less healthy. So Chee bye should be constantly used a few time weekly so that it remain fresh and lively.

Last edited:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Edmund ask her dotter to give up on the relationship cos Gavin CMI. He maybe a Singer but he won't be getting anywhere. Edmund as a dad has to ask her to move on.
Edmund spoke based on his own experience, he was getting nowhere when he was an actor in media corpse

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has he been eating soft rice in the past many years without acting?
I think he invested in a quite few failed ventures. I know of at least 3. He did a lot of food business but he doesn’t have the Midas touch. A lot of these ex Mediacorpse assholes think they can just whack whatever they like, like the way they whack women. Look at terence Cao now. That cheebai is desperately hanging on to a straw to market his cheebai face in online videos, together with a host of expired kakis. Disgusting

Last edited:

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yes, I had been on the receiving end of this. Came to your cubicle to discuss some work matter, her head over your shoulder as the both of you looked at the monitor screen. Cleavage exposed, could smell her aroma. :biggrin:
Didn't sit on your lap? ... :o-o: