• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Is being anti-govt and always complaining a disorder or a form of mental illness?

SockPuppet

hi all

I am pro-opposition but I don't think I can be the sort to take part in opposition politics.
I like to discuss politics with family and sometimes can get into heated debates. Last night was on property investment and about cost of housing
Last night, in an exchange with wifey, she said something like this:

you all opposition supporters all got problem. must send to IMH for checkup!
You complain this complain that, and when mainstream do this, you don't follow.
Then govt say do this, you all don't follow and then after that you complain. Like that how how how?
When people point the way to you disagree then when you get left behind, you complain.
Last time, govt tell you don't sell your flat, it will only get more expensive. then prices rose, some people try to take profit.
Now the price so high, so out of reach. Whose fault is it?

I told her:

hey hey hey, don't talk until like that, when I sold our flat, I immediately bought another flat in a better location.
I not one of those take easy way out and hope for prices to fall hor.
don't come and make this kind of personal attack when I never do this kind of thing.

She quickly backtrack and said:

no lah honey, I not talking about you.
but there are many others who took the easy way out thinking that they can sell high buy low.
They think HDB public housing is used for trading, this is why they get left behind.
We are prudent and we are hardworking so we are not those with living problems.
Don't need to get so angry, these are other people's problems.

For a moment I was very very angry, but then what she said is true. To a certain extent, all of us cannot be blaming the government for everything. because we also are the ones who make the choices in our own lives.

I come to conclude 2 things I have observed.

Generally women support the government / establishment. it is the men who are pro-opposition. Do you think its true?
Given that there is a large number of people always complaining, are these people who complain doing their own part to work, make money and be responsible for oneself?

Yingge

hi all

I am pro-opposition but I don't think I can be the sort to take part in opposition politics.
I like to discuss politics with family and sometimes can get into heated debates. Last night was on property investment and about cost of housing

Then govt say do this, you all don't follow and then after that you complain. Like that how how how?
When people point the way to you disagree then when you get left behind, you complain.
Last time, govt tell you don't sell your flat, it will only get more expensive. then prices rose, some people try to take profit.

I told her:

hey hey hey, don't talk until like that, when I sold our flat, I immediately bought another flat in a better location.
don't come and make this kind of personal attack when I never do this kind of thing.

but there are many others who took the easy way out thinking that they can sell high buy low.
They think HDB public housing is used for trading, this is why they get left behind.

For a moment I was very very angry, but then what she said is true. To a certain extent, all of us cannot be blaming the government for everything. because we also are the ones who make the choices in our own lives.

Generally women support the government / establishment. it is the men who are pro-opposition. Do you think its true?
Given that there is a large number of people always complaining, are these people who complain doing their own part to work, make money and be responsible for oneself?

Siao liao... 17 rep points you write something like that... You going to be moderated... You can start to write to Sam now for help...:biggrin:

da dick

i think your waifu is bipolar, must send old folk's home, then get your self a SYT from taiwan. more shiok!

I_Hate_Pappies

Those first timers are innocent. It's not their fault. They don't have an existing property to trade off. Guess what your wife will say if you guys belong to the first timer category. :rolleyes:
You are damn weak as an Oppo supporter. A few words from your wife and you are rocked.

U noe y women r pap sarporters ? Bcos our ministers exude charm think mango Palmer, lhl, Vivian, tharman, baey n kiddy face ccs.

Now tell me which of their female counterparts do u wet dream about ?

Yingge

Siao liao... 17 rep points you write something like that... You going to be moderated... You can start to write to Sam now for help...:biggrin:

As predicted... The fucking vegan did it... Your only way out is to get Ah Leong to help...:biggrin:

Lordshiva

hi all

I told her:

you got a point there....the women seem to think that the pap "represents stability"....like the kind of stability that makes them meek and stay at home knowing that their husbands fuck around outside....because he loves the children and takes care of the family...LOL

hahahah dumbass sinkies are like that......

Nope. Sounds pretty normal to me. Some people like to discuss current affairs, some don't. It's all part of being human. Some are concerned about cost of living and other day-to-day matters, others don't give a fuck. We are all free to align ourselves with whichever political party is out there, that's being a part of society. Some people dislike politics, like me. From what I gather, in Singapore, the government was smart to take credit for all the progress and advancements in the island, whether they were instrumental in them or not. By that same reasoning, they will have to account for and be held responsible for all the negatives that happen too, whether it was their fault or not. This has become so because the people here rely on the gahmen for everything including how to conduct their lives, and that happens to be the norm. Any other behaviour will be seen as non-conformist. You might be somewhat like that. However, that doesn't mean that you belong to IMH. Having disagreements and exchanges with one's spouse is normal, and sometimes even healthy for the relationship. At least you're both letting the other know how you feel.

hi all

I told her:

Yingge

Please lah. I declare I did it so you know mah.. Please dun sound like you can predict the fucking future.

What the fuck are you reading what I wrote??? Just put me in your ignore list???

You braddy mother fucker just fuck off my way...:kma: