• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is 41 year old considered old in s'pore?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the unofficial retirement age in Spore is someone in their 40's. Even the army doesn't want NS men that old.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the unofficial retirement age in Spore is someone in their 40's. Even the army doesn't want NS men that old.

i feel sad about my age but there is nothing i can do, i am trying to look for a job in the midst of economic downturn, wish me luck!

Chrysalid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proportionally I think there are more people at this age than in the past, so not necessary to feel old I guess.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too young to be retired, of course if you are employed, it's beyond your control.

For working life, is way past expiry date in SG. In SG, aged is not wisdom but a burden, unless of course if you are leelated, 90+ is still in golden years!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i feel sad about my age but there is nothing i can do, i am trying to look for a job in the midst of economic downturn, wish me luck!

41 years old is not considered as old in Singapore.

But if you are looking for a career switch at 41, is going to be real challenging.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This auntie is 42 years old!

Does she looks old to you?

1491653_1035737159789280_1018195505981613829_n.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
do you all think 41 year old is considered old in sinkieland?:o

Time is not real.. We live in the moment as there is no past and future.

We count the trips around the sun and not by years.

It is due to this fact that we are always youthful in terms of looks and spirit.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi there

1. Kraft, 41 or what is just a number.
2. Chin up and live it.
3. However, in pinkyland, it's challenging :rolleyes:

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
40 is between 30 and 50 so it is a men's peak in terms of career right amount of wisdom knowledge and street smarts and no more ns...most entrepreneurs start and find success after 35 ...sg is a fucked up place as they discriminate against 40 yo...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
40 is between 30 and 50 so it is a men's peak in terms of career right amount of wisdom knowledge and street smarts and no more ns...most entrepreneurs start and find success after 35 ...sg is a fucked up place as they discriminate against 40 yo...

If you can handle your life well, the older you are, the better the life it will be ever. Age is never an issue, it is how you handle your life is the issue.