• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is 41 year old considered old in s'pore?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
41 years old is not considered as old in Singapore.

But if you are looking for a career switch at 41, is going to be real challenging.

i dun like challenges but i dun have a choice. i am tired of being a taxi driver. i think it's time to switch.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proportionally I think there are more people at this age than in the past, so not necessary to feel old I guess.

People say age is only a number ... in sinkie land, you are only considered old...

1. You believe the bullshit coming from the pappies about their policies to benefit local sinkies;

2. Your dee-dee refuses to stand up when it is time to stand up.

3. The tiong chiobu is able to make you hand over your money to her like an ATM.

If above do not apply, relax, you are still young even above 40.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
do you all think 41 year old is considered old in sinkieland?:o

41 isn't "old" but it is the perfect retirement age.

That is why I continually advocated putting a plan in place to achieve financial independence by that age.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
41 isn't "old" but it is the perfect retirement age.

That is why I continually advocated putting a plan in place to achieve financial independence by that age.

i am behind time and i can't even retire at this age.:o

steveaustin316

Alfrescian
Loyal
I consider you a Middle Aged Gentleman.
a Sugar Daddy.

Attachments

• 8700305.jpeg
    8700305.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 399

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
40 is between 30 and 50 so it is a men's peak in terms of career right amount of wisdom knowledge and street smarts and no more ns...most entrepreneurs start and find success after 35 ...sg is a fucked up place as they discriminate against 40 yo...

You can't do business in Stinkapoor b'cos all the GOOD potential business
are taken up by PAP money face policies!!

There's nothing left in the kitty for you!! If you're 40 yes 8u are considered
old,, so the PAP import Foreign Trash to take up the jobs, leaving Peasants
with NOTHING!!