• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Irene Yeoh"s Fan Club

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
even obama know me ...dont play play ...im his ex-lover :wink:

tjtN7xSo6wve_rh_okv9Ew.jpg
I really don't know what to say. (Trying to control).................1.....2.......3............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. got ponytail somemore.

drift. Sorry to say please, no more weeds for your photoshop exercises. Many bros will have nightmare.

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Laugh one more time before I dio zap till kingdom come.

Good night! Folks! and not forgetting, Good Morning! Mr. Ramseth and clones!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. got ponytail somemore.

drift. Sorry to say please, no more weeds for your photoshop exercises. Many bros will have nightmare.

i purposely choose that photo with ponytail ...whahahahhaaha...glad you got my message across :wink:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alamaking is as real a forummer as it can get over here.

Nothing wrong in wearing heart on sleeve. Let's be fair.

Alamaking takes things too literally and is not aware when someone is bullying or taking advantage of his soft spots. The ability of that chap to hold grudges is also phenomenal. I guess he really protects his 1330 rep pts like a family heirloom of some sort.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody accused him of anything except being gullible and being used. He was told point blank that they are not after his intelligence, his contribution or his wisdom. They are manipulating him for his points. He was told numerous times but he chose to ignore and went after Windsor for no rhyme or reason.

Windsor in the short time he has been hear, has been providing quality content from the serious to the humourous. He has also taken on the thankless tasks of moderating the forum. The stalking has stopped.

Maybe you can share with the rest Alamaking contribution to this forum compared to Windsor and he is been here for long time. I am sure that are heaps to say going by his points.

Alamaking is as real a forummer as it can get over here.

Nothing wrong in wearing heart on sleeve. Let's be fair.

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly we have different interpretations of the term "quality" when it comes to online forumming.

Windsor no doubt is a decent thread starter and contributor of this forum.

By your definition of "quality", Leongsam might as well shut down this section of the forum or better, revamp the whole damn forum. You want it right? :wink:

Enough said.

Nobody accused him of anything except being gullible and being used. He was told point blank that they are not after his intelligence, his contribution or his wisdom. They are manipulating him for his points. He was told numerous times but he chose to ignore and went after Windsor for no rhyme or reason.

Windsor in the short time he has been hear, has been providing quality content from the serious to the humourous. He has also taken on the thankless tasks of moderating the forum. The stalking has stopped.

Maybe you can share with the rest Alamaking contribution to this forum compared to Windsor and he is been here for long time. I am sure that are heaps to say going by his points.