• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IPPT 2.4KM Run

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng asked u all 1 question: for 2.4KM run, u prefer to run 6 rounds stadium tracks or 1-1/2 round around the camp or straight line on pavement beside main road? :biggrin:

I prefer run track cos sometime can run less 1 round wor, not joking.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
lianbeng asked u all 1 question: for 2.4KM run, u prefer to run 6 rounds stadium tracks or 1-1/2 round around the camp or straight line on pavement beside main road? :biggrin:

prefer a path with meimeis to see :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anyone did below 8 mins for 2.4km??

my best time was 7:56 min for 2.4km

images

tumblr_mbiqec1JUw1ri1mxoo1_400.gif

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2.4km is actually my warm up distance for my 10km run...why you guys seems to treat 2.4km like a Marathon.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MacRitchie Reservoir Park got ang mo bu to watch :p:p:p

lianbeng replies: if that's the case i suggest u try running inside Singapore Botanic Gardens! :biggrin: plenty angmoh tualiap nehneh no bra one their nehneh swinging like coconuts going to drop anytime!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
MacRitchie Reservoir Park got ang mo bu to watch :p:p:p

East Coast still the best... girl population generally younger n hotter and there is some "show-off" element in their attire. The worst is those along Serangoon River/Punggol Waterways - they wear their ugly looking oversized shorts and shirts like they just came out of the kitchen.