• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ipad3 is coming on march 2012

Would you buy the New ipad (gen 3)

• Yes, I will buy the New ipad when it is out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I will keep my ipad (gen 1)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No, I will keep my ipad 2

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No, I am not interested in any ipad

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I will buy competitors tablet

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
apple allow abc nightly special news report to foxconn, foxconn know they are coming, clean up and show how well they treated their slave. who dare to complain to usa reporters with vice president as translator, you dare?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ipad_2_ipad_3_caliper.jpg

Apple's official iPad 2 specs peg the device at 8.8 mm thick, just slightly thicker that the rear shell itself, which wraps around the sides of the device. Given a nearly identical design for the iPad 3, the overall device would measure in at roughly 9.6 mm, or about 9% thicker than the iPad 2 but still well below the 13.4 mm thickness of the original iPad. Sources who have handled the iPad 3 rear shell suggest that the difference from the iPad 2 will be nearly imperceptible to users.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ipad_3_event_invite.jpg

Apple is of course expected to introduce the iPad 3 at the event, with an upgraded Apple TV set-top box also reportedly in the plans. Rumors have also suggested that Apple could show off a new high-definition audio format with "adaptive streaming" that could allow Apple's iCloud and iTunes Match services to send varying qualities of audio files to different devices depending on bandwidth and hardware requirements.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ipad_3_digitizer_black_white.jpg

ipad 3 have same face as ipad2

------

Last week, a photo of what was claimed to be the front glass and digitizer assembly for the iPad 3 appeared on Chinese microblogging site Sina Weibo. While the part appears nearly identical to the version found on the iPad 2, differences in the ribbon cable attached to the component indicate that is indeed a different part.

Repair Labs has now gotten its hands on on what appears to be the same part in both black and white, suggesting that Apple will indeed offer at least some models of the iPad 3 in both colors. There had been some suggestion from leaked part numbers that at least one model of the iPad 3 may come only in one color, but additional part numbers later surfaced to indicate that both colors will indeed be available on all models.

As with the previous photo of the claimed iPad 3 front glass and digitizer, the new photo clearly shows home buttons on both parts. Presuming that the parts are legitimate, the photos should hopefully reduce the wild speculation that Apple's media event invitations revealed an iPad 3 lacking a home button.

Apple's media event is scheduled for next Wednesday, March 7 at 10:00 AM Pacific Time at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco. The company is expected to introduce the iPad 3, as well as an upgraded Apple TV set-top box and perhaps enhancements to its content offerings in support of the iPad 3's ultra-high resolution display and expected 1080p capabilities of the new Apple TV box.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iPad 3 to be Same Price and Same 16GB/32GB/64GB Sizes as iPad 2

Despite some questionable rumors of price hikes earlier this week, 9to5Mac reports that reliable tipster Mr. X has revealed that the new iPad 3 will carry the same prices as the iPad 2 and also come in the same storage configurations at 16GB/32GB/64GB.
We’ve gotten word that iPad pricing is going to be the same across the board as the current iPad 2 models which should be no big surprise given Apple’s history – they rarely raise prices. Even better, some countries with currencies doing better than the US dollar should expect to see marginal drops in prices.
The source had previously revealed part numbers that had appeared in Apple's retail inventory. The source now seems to be suggesting that those part numbers carry the same prices and configurations as the current iPad 2.
J1 is believed to be a Wi-Fi version of the iPad 3, while J2 is believed to be one with Cellular connectivity.

Some had been hoping for a boost in storage capacities to account for the long rumored Retina Display that is expected to be found on the iPad 3. Retina-sized graphics and video will take considerably more storage than those designed for the standard iPad.

Apple is holding a media event on March 7th to presumably announce the new iPad.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
today is ipad 3 day. soon i can line up at 6 in front of apple shop and get the first ipad3, though i have no idea why i need another ipad. i hardly used the first one. can anyone help me?

applei

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is ipad2, I wont mind with some discounts.

today is ipad 3 day. soon i can line up at 6 in front of apple shop and get the first ipad3, though i have no idea why i need another ipad. i hardly used the first one. can anyone help me?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 hours to go , before apple give out the secret, everyone already know, ipad3 is coming.