• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Introducing myself

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Brother I'm only 15 points in the negative so it is not too bad at all. The guys who took my points down lack foresight. I am pretty certain that once the weekend is over my position will change for the better when other brothers come online.

Thank you once more and do you have any idea if and when you can upz me again?

wow now you have 27 pts instead of -15

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think the brothers and sisters here misunderstand me and my intentions. I have openly stated that i have not only come here into this forum for points but i aim also to contribute from my experience in not a few areas of expertise.

Come on guys stop kidding around and reinstate me where i rightfully belong which is in a place far higher than this.

Since you are so forthright and frank, might as weLL up you some chips to pLay Banker..:wink:
Btw, which is your area of expertise ?..:biggrin:

upzmypointsnow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for the hefty number of points that you have given me and it is indeed a boost after the clobbering i have experienced here. My areas of expertise include how to make friends and gain popularity. I have even lent money to errant gamblers to be well liked but thats another story for another time.

Excuse me brother while I go source for some more points. Thank you.

Since you are so forthright and frank, might as weLL up you some chips to pLay Banker..:wink:
Btw, which is your area of expertise ?..:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My apologies for this belated reply and yes i intend to enjoy my stay and the company of everyone here. I am a natural leader so in no time I am sure I will be a dominant poster and participant here.

good luck and good health. many blessings.....

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi all my senior bros and sisters and also some of my juniors. I am delighted to join you guys here on this forum. I hope to contribute in a positive way and i am sure you will show your appreciation by piling on the points for me. No point contribution is too small or too great.
Lets have a swell time together.

bery funny ... limpeh bo zap anyone b4, maybe can try on you ..
how ah ? ai mai try ? :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi all my senior bros and sisters and also some of my juniors. I am delighted to join you guys here on this forum. I hope to contribute in a positive way and i am sure you will show your appreciation by piling on the points for me. No point contribution is too small or too great.
Lets have a swell time together.

Nin Nao Heah eh... Ok All open light, IC all take out.... 警察 Spot check!